Jump to content

How to celebrate Falcon's first WIN


miKevicK777
 Share

Recommended Posts

Whose to say the Falcons will even win a game this year?

The Lions will beat the Falcons down, scoring at will.

seriously i dont know why you even come here lol... you never have anything to contribute and all you ever do is try to be a **** and put us down. sorry to dissapoint you but it doesnt work. none of us will feel less good about our team because a troll told us to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a known fact, 75% of the teams that have started out 1-0 since 1998 have made a post season appearance that year. Starting out with a win is always nice to build on. The other 25 % include the Giants who started out 0-2 last year and won it all. It's never over until you are eliminated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...