Is Joey Da future?

ol'_dirty2

Joey is leading the team to more points than any other Falcon QB in the preseason. Has he won you over? You want him to hold the reins until Ryan is ready?

Of course I'm kidding. But somebody out there was thinking it, no matter how stupid it sounded. Since stats and scores mean the world to some people on this board (even in preseason), by their logic, Joey is the best on the team.

Joey is leading the team to more points than any other Falcon QB in the preseason. Has he won you over? You want him to hold the reins until Ryan is ready?

Of course I'm kidding. But somebody out there was thinking it, no matter how stupid it sounded. Since stats and scores mean the world to some people on this board (even in preseason), by their logic, Joey is the best on the team.

hes got the most experience so that alone should allow him to start.

for all the sorry teams he played for , the sorry olines he was behind and remained healthy is a testament in itself. seems like a pretty tough kid, for all the battering he has taken. it would be nice to see how he does behind a good oline, not that the foulcons have one

for all the sorry teams he played for , the sorry olines he was behind and remained healthy is a testament in itself. seems like a pretty tough kid, for all the battering he has taken. it would be nice to see how he does behind a good oline, not that the foulcons have one

He does seem to be a great person of high character and morals, but........

I was just kidding anyway.... I thought it was a bit humorous.....

Of course, our whole "3rd string QB competition" is humorous.....

Ya Know.....

Yeah, as crazy as it seems, I just can't help joining in and keeping the fire going. That and I actually pull for DJ to make the team. (Not to start...I know better than that)

Ryan will start let him take the good with the bad.That way he can say that he is the future leader of this team win or lose.As far as Joey goes he had all the potential in the world when he was drafted but he hasn`t proven himself behind 3 different O-lines.He can only be a backup just hopefully not here.

Ryan will start let him take the good with the bad.That way he can say that he is the future leader of this team win or lose.As far as Joey goes he had all the potential in the world when he was drafted but he hasn`t proven himself behind 3 different O-lines.He can only be a backup just hopefully not here.

I'm with you on that one.

Joey is leading the team to more points than any other Falcon QB in the preseason.

As usual -- I'm gonna give you guys the FACTs - then go ahead come back with your hateful opinions and name-calling and stuff, toward this TEAM's #1 veteran Quarterback. As always -- a bunch of message board bloggers KNOW so much it's likely that Smith and Mularkey visit here daily for some good advice ............ NOT. :P

Joey Harrington, as he ALWAYS has done during his career - is beating out ALL other QB's in Camp and in pre season. WHY?? Because he's got (1) the Talent - and (2) the Experience not only in general but he knows the Mularkey Offense. That is HUGE!! You can say that gives him an "unfair" advantage all you want. It's just a FACT -- they brought in Mike Mularkey. Joey knows him very well. And of course Bill Musgrave is still QB Coach and ... DO I need to mention - Bill's another - you guessed it - ex Duck.

I can keep giving you the plain TRUTH, and guys you can keep shaking your little heads and run crying to mommy... Mike Mularkey wants to RUN the football and play a "ball control" Offense ... that's what he said. That's what he is known for. OK, OK ya with me so far?? Now WHO executed his run offense to perfection yesterday .... Joey Harrington that's who.

Sorry guys but Mularkey is NOT Mike Martz. He's not gonna be stretching the field throwing every down. :o

harrington_RC.jpg

Now you are making fun of Joey for outperforming the other qb's in

the points scored while he is in the game category. Just think about

that for a minute and tell me you aren't in denial about something. It is

a game and the guy who gave up 6 pts with his passing is moving up

in the depth chart? If Joey had thrown a pick 6, would he be moving

up the depth chart? It is an "open competition". In my opinion Joey is

outscoring the other qb's because he knows how to, through his

experience in the league or whatever. He is running circles around

these other guys and he hasn't even broken out the forward pass

yet! :D

Let's see, he played well against a beat up Colts D, and previously a bunch of 3rd stingers. Yeah I think we should forget all of the years of mediocrity and start him based on those performances.