shockley is looking more and more

not the fumble, but you can single-handedly blame him for the loss last week and that INT last night. look, i'm not one of these "shockley is da future" homers. but it's pretty obvious to any objective observer that Shockley isn't getting a lot of help out there with the 3rd-and-4th strings. let's see what he can do with the 1st team.

not the fumble, but you can single-handedly blame him for the loss last week and that INT last night. look, i'm not one of these "shockley is da future" homers. but it's pretty obvious to any objective observer that Shockley isn't getting a lot of help out there with the 3rd-and-4th strings. let's see what he can do with the 1st team.

he may have more turnovers with the 1st string unless the other team plays there 2nd and 3rd string against the foulcons 1st string which is what i think it would take to balance out the teams

just an observation. sometimes the possibility of the truth hurts. if i go root for another team will shockley get better? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

a baseless, moronic observation.

hmm...so if Shockley is twice in 2 games screwed over by inferior surrounding talent, somehow in your simple mind this means he may have MORE turnovers playing with the 1st string? that makes sense to you?

hmm...so if Shockley is twice in 2 games screwed over by inferior surrounding talent, somehow in your simple mind this means he may have MORE turnovers playing with the 1st string? that makes sense to you?

that says that the opposing team should start there 1st string which will be applying more pressure which will require a quicker decision. maybe shockley aint whast you hoped he would be. is that simple enough. remember last year in a hasty decision on his part he got injured without getting hit

that says that the opposing team should start there 1st string which will be applying more pressure which will require a quicker decision. maybe shockley aint whast you hoped he would be. is that simple enough. remember last year in a hasty decision on his part he got injured without getting hit

1. learn how to write.

2. learn how to watch football.

like i said earlier, i'm no shockley homer or UGA fan. i don't have any hopes for DJ other than the same hopes i have for all falcons players: success. you see, i'm an actual fan of the team, not a mindless troll like yourself.

1. learn how to write.

like i said earlier, i'm no shockley homer or UGA fan. i don't have any hopes for DJ other than the same hopes i have for all falcons players: success. you see, i'm an actual fan of the team, not a mindless troll like yourself.

ill work on my writing but my watching skills are just fine. shockley has too many turnovers in crucial situations did you miss them. if you are a fan wanting the best for the team remember,imo shockley aint it. i rest my case

1. learn how to write.

if you'd quit being a yes man and pay attention to the game you'd see too

ill work on my writing but my watching skills are just fine. shockley has too many turnovers in crucial situations did you miss them. if you are a fan wanting the best for the team remember,imo shockley aint it. i rest my case

we're talking about the potential THIRD-STRING quarterback here, drama queen. doubt it'll have much bearing on the team.

LMFAO! Shockley is a scrub, playing with scrubs, against scrubs.