There is no way Shockley makes this team

Sorry Folks, but I just got done watching the replay from NFL Network and I think I can smell DJ Shockley from here. I know he wasn't playing with the first string O, but it's all relative. He had his scrubs were playing against the Colts scrubs. Poor throws, can't hold onto the ball, etc.

Maybe he'll be ok down the road, but there is no way he beats out Harrington.

With that said, what the h-ll is Adam Jennings still doing in a Falcons unifrom?

Lets see if he plays with the first team. Didn't have a good game, however, Turner made it where Harrington didn't have to do much. The 114 yards on 4 carries really made his job easy....which it should.

Its shakey, but I wouldn't bank on Joey solidifying number 3 at this point. Then again, If it were me, I'd rather start against Indy's defense than Baltimore's or Tennessee's.

Sorry Folks, but I just got done watching the replay from NFL Network and I think I can smell DJ Shockley from here. I know he wasn't playing with the first string O, but it's all relative. He had his scrubs were playing against the Colts scrubs. Poor throws, can't hold onto the ball, etc.

With that said, what the h-ll is Adam Jennings still doing in a Falcons unifrom?

I've been thinking this for a while, and I believe that Adam "Fair Catch" Jennings play should have had him cut a long time ago.

Lets see if he plays with the first team. Didn't have a good game, however, Turner made it where Harrington didn't have to do much. The 114 yards on 4 carries really made his job easy....which it should.

Its shakey, but I wouldn't bank on Joey solidifying number 3 at this point. Then again, If it were me, I'd rather start against Indy's defense than Baltimore's or Tennessee's.

I'm not so sure that Harrington will be #3. IMO, Ryan should start the season #1...he is clearly the best QB on this roster. Harrington and Redman can battle for #2. Shockley is on his way to Canada.

I'm not so sure that Harrington will be #3. IMO, Ryan should start the season #1...he is clearly the best QB on this roster. Harrington and Redman can battle for #2. Shockley is on his way to Canada.

If Ryan starts there is no way both redman and joey are on this team. So yes shockley still has a chance.

I also beleive that DJ is the worse of the 4 QB's....and he brings the least to the Falcons.....but saying "No Way" is a little too much to say. He is still on the roster and we do not have a clue what the coaches are actually thinking.....thus, there is still some type of possibility.

If Zinger holds on to that ball that hits him right in the hands then DJ's performance doesn't seem nearly as dismal.

Yes I agree that for the most part the Colts were matching our talent on the defensive side but the fact is that DJ threw a very catchable ball and the Colts defense had little to do with Zinger not catching it.

Saying that DJ will absolutly not make the team is a big stretch IMO. We are only half way through this thing. Lets see DJ get a chance to start a pre-season game and then see what's what.

Afterall the coaches did say that the QB race was open which means that DJ should get a chance to start just like Redman and Harrington have.

and what did Joey do to show that he was better? Shockley has missed a year and is clearly still a bit rusty. No QB showed anything in this game so how can yo say DJ is gone? If you watched more than the freaking stats you would see who was better. The team responded to Redman and moved the ball more consistantly with Redman, Ryan is still not ready to start, he is telegraphing a lot of his passes the DBs just did not make the play each time. Joey was too unsure of where to throw the ball or when. DJ seem to know where to go with the ball but was off target, that can be corrected with reps, the mental thing with Joey can't be.

Guys, Joey Harrington is HORRIBLE. He brings nothing. He refuses to throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field. Any QB could avoid INTs by never taking any risks but that's also a great way to avoid TDs. Harrington brings nothing to this team. He's a proven loser with a weak arm and a weaker psyche. Let me repeat, he brings nothing.

Not a soul on earth could dispute that Shockley has a stronger arm than Joey and he can run far, far better than Joey. That alone brings more to the table than Harrington does.

Also, we're talking about the 3rd string QB. Ideally this guy will never see the field so you should go for the guy with potential. Shockley has the tools to be something one day. We know Joey has no potential.

Don't let your Shockley hate draw you into thinking that Harrington is better. Harrington has no value to this team at all. It's Joey Freaking Harrington!

Guys, Joey Harrington is HORRIBLE. He brings nothing. He refuses to throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field. Any QB could avoid INTs by never taking any risks but that's also a great way to avoid TDs. Harrington brings nothing to this team. He's a proven loser with a weak arm and a weaker psyche. Let me repeat, he brings nothing.

Not a soul on earth could dispute that Shockley has a stronger arm than Joey and he can run far, far better than Joey. That alone brings more to the table than Harrington does.

Also, we're talking about the 3rd string QB. Ideally this guy will never see the field so you should go for the guy with potential. Shockley has the tools to be something one day. We know Joey has no potential.

Don't let your Shockley hate draw you into thinking that Harrington is better. Harrington has no value to this team at all. It's Joey Freaking Harrington!

Man...you said it so I didn't have to.