reggie bush hurdles defender

nolafan33

He's not good at anything other then catching the ball.

He's not even that good at that.

he can't really run the ball in the NFL at this point in his career.

Plus there's like 4th string RBs and RB's out of the league who have longer career run plays then him.

He was picked 2nd overall.

He's not good at anything other then catching the ball.

He's not even that good at that.

he can't really run the ball in the NFL at this point in his career.

Plus there's like 4th string RBs and RB's out of the league who have longer career run plays then him.

He was picked 2nd overall.

A. your from Australia

B. he barely played a full year

C. he could start at WR on 95% of other teams

D. the 4th part is barely English & completely ridiculous

your a Buc fan, are you lost???

I have never even been to a Buc board once, dont even know if one exists..

either way Reggie>>>>>>>>>>>>>Caddilac

OMG... He got me on that one... going after an injured player and all, Shows class.

I guess you can only compare Bust too an Injured player... Its funny His teammate at USC had a better season than Bust did, And yet the Titans didn't have half the talent the Aints did...

Wanna explain that too me USC Boy... Bye the way USC sucks/chokes on major balls! How was the BCS game last year?

Oh thats right, I forgot. :D

A. your from Australia

B. he barely played a full year

C. he could start at WR on 95% of other teams

D. the 4th part is barely English & completely ridiculous

You sir are a moron...

Here's an Idea lets play our starting WR in the Backfield... He cant run the ball for the life of him but hey atleast he can catch :D !

Sir stick to NCAA cause you dont know shyt about the NFL.

OMG... He got me on that one... going after an injured player and all, Shows class.

I guess you can only compare Bust too an Injured player... Its funny His teammate at USC had a better season than Bust did, And yet the Titans didn't have half the talent the Aints did...

Wanna explain that too me USC Boy... Bye the way USC sucks/chokes on major balls! How was the BCS game last year?

Oh thats right, I forgot. :D

ok sorry Reggie>>>>Caddilac, Warrick, & every other TB in Tampa

Lendale is a much different type of back than Reggie obviously, if you knew anything about football ud know that

the funny pt is im not even sying Reggie has done great thus far, he has definitely underachieved but u cant call anyone a bust after not even 1 full yr if that was the case Eli wouldnt have won the Super Bowl last yr he would be working at Wal Mart.

USC has dominated college football for the past decade ******, you can throw dirt at me because u disagree with my opinions but dont state lies pal..

You sir are a moron...

Here's an Idea lets play our starting WR in the Backfield... He cant run the ball for the life of him but hey atleast he can catch :D !

Sir stick to NCAA cause you dont know shyt about the NFL.

lol, learn how to read first & then go back & read what I wrote... you said he cannot catch so I told u he could be a starting WR for most teams in the NFL if he wanted to.. You were incorrect so I corrected you..

lol, learn how to read first & then go back & read what I wrote... you said he cannot catch so I told u he could be a starting WR for most teams in the NFL if he wanted to.. You were incorrect so I corrected you..

I wanna apologize for the moron thing...

The mean the rest, but I felt bad about that. :D

I've seen reggie drop ball(s) in the endzone.

I wanna apologize for the moron thing...

The mean the rest, but I felt bad about that. :D

I've seen reggie drop ball(s) in the endzone.

ive seen TO, Chad, Marvin, Moss etc drop ball (s) in the end zone as well, your point??

Reggie is a RB currently struggling to dominate the Pro game the way he did in college, but it is definitely beyond absurd to label him a bust when he has barely even played a full season yet

ok sorry Reggie>>>>Caddilac, Warrick, & every other TB in Tampa

Lendale is a much different type of back than Reggie obviously, if you knew anything about football ud know that

the funny pt is im not even sying Reggie has done great thus far, he has definitely underachieved but u cant call anyone a bust after not even 1 full yr if that was the case Eli wouldnt have won the Super Bowl last yr he would be working at Wal Mart.

USC has dominated college football for the past decade ******, you can throw dirt at me because u disagree with my opinions but dont state lies pal..

LSU has dominated the last decade. 2 championships to 1. It could be said that Ohio State has been more dominant, since they have also won a championship and lost the last 2

A. your from Australia

so what?

clearly he cant understand how amazing reggies 3.7 ypc average for his career and his crazy 14 touchdowns to 10 fumbles (5 lost) ratio. not to mention hes got a whopping 1,146 rushing yards... in 2 years. :lol:

the guys a USC homer, he cant admit that reggie bush sucks even though hes supposed to be a falcons fan. sad...

i believe that also. he has looked really good during the preseason, if he doesn't have the defense in his face the second he gets the ball he looks good, normally getting a pretty good gain. and breaking some.

He has 63 yards on 18 touches.

Mind-blowing.

I guess on the plus side, he hasn't fumbled it yet.