JA continues to be a disappointment to..well, everyone.

2008 PRESEASON (averages):

OFFENSE

* PTS: 13.0 (Placing 28th)

* YDS: 330.5 (Placing 10th)

* PASS YDS: 190.0 (Placing 17th)

* RUSH YDS: 140.5 (Placing 6th)

DEFENSE

* PTS: 18.0 (Placing 16th)

* YDS: 295.0 (Placing 10th)

* PASS YDS: 168.0 (Placing 10th)

* RUSH YDS: 127.0 (Placing 22nd)

I know its JUST the preseason but...JA is very disappointing. He seems to be getting better, I saw him try a few different moves last night but he failed..There was actually 2 or more times where he had a clear, open sack but either fell down or was to slow to get there.. I'm hopeful that JA will continue to improve this preseason and turn back to his initial 8th pick prestige..Maybe the coaching staff should start Evans against TEN to light a fire under his @#$.

Possible 09 Draft pick

>> Tyson jackson, LSU

Height: 6'5 - Weight: 292

I thought he looked a bit out of shape out there last night but Indy was running the no huddle all night so that can't be easy when you weigh 280 lbs. He did have some nice rushes on the QB to make them throw the ball away. He also had a couple of nice tackles and he played his side of the field better than he did against Jacksonville. He is still improving and has a lot to learn. He'll get there.

I thought he looked a bit out of shape out there last night but Indy was running the no huddle all night so that can't be easy when you weigh 280 lbs. He did have some nice rushes on the QB to make them throw the ball away. He also had a couple of nice tackles and he played his side of the field better than he did against Jacksonville. He is still improving and has a lot to learn. He'll get there.

He gets good pressue he just doesn't finish the play.

2008 PRESEASON (averages):

OFFENSE

* PTS: 13.0 (Placing 28th)

* YDS: 330.5 (Placing 10th)

* PASS YDS: 190.0 (Placing 17th)

* RUSH YDS: 140.5 (Placing 6th)

DEFENSE

* PTS: 18.0 (Placing 16th)

* YDS: 295.0 (Placing 10th)

* PASS YDS: 168.0 (Placing 10th)

* RUSH YDS: 127.0 (Placing 22nd)

I know its JUST the preseason but...JA is very disappointing. He seems to be getting better, I saw him try a few different moves last night but he failed..There was actually 2 or more times where he had a clear, open sack but either fell down or was to slow to get there.. I'm hopeful that JA will continue to improve this preseason and turn back to his initial 8th pick prestige..Maybe the coaching staff should start Evans against TEN to light a fire under his @#$.

Possible 09 Draft pick

>> Tyson jackson, LSU

Height: 6'5 - Weight: 292

LOL..noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Tyson Jackson is another Jamaal Anderson but stronger..... He is not the pass rusher that we need....Tyson Jackson and Jamaal Anderson are 3-4 DEs/Possible 4-3 DT........... 6'4 250lbs George Selvie or 6'7 260lbs Michael Johnson

I have been paying attention to Jamaal during the preseason games. It seems like he just doesn't want it. When he finally gets close to the QB to sack him he either falls or gets tripped up.

I dont think its that..... I think he really wants it.... Jamaal Anderson does not have the burst or Quickness to be a 4-3 DE...... I do think he has the burst and quickness to be a DT but Jamaal Anderson has to get stronger.......

I dont think its that..... I think he really wants it.... Jamaal Anderson does not have the burst or Quickness to be a 4-3 DE...... I do think he has the burst and quickness to be a DT but Jamaal Anderson has to get stronger.......

Yeah I noticed that too he is slow getting off the line, but what I said is also true. He gets pressue but does not know how to finish the play.

Amen to that Stoney.....Kerney and a healthy Abraham.........How sweet would that be? ;)

I know you guys will hate this but we made the right decision to let Kerney walk......I like Kerney alot but believe it or not...Dude only has 2 more years of being a good player...... The Seahawks Coach was just saying that he will not use Kearny as a everydown DE because he is a older player so he loses momentum thru out the year....Its just not smart to sign a 30 year old guy to a big contract...... The Seahawks can do that because they are a contender right now

I know you guys will hate this but we made the right decision to let Kerney walk......I like Kerney alot but believe it or not...Dude only has 2 more years of being a good player...... The Seahawks Coach was just saying that he will not use Kearny as a everydown DE because he is a older player so he loses momentum thru out the year....Its just not smart to sign a 30 year old guy to a big contract...... The Seahawks can do that because they are a contender right now

I don't hate it....I actually agree with you......I think Stoney and I were just reminiscing about the Kerney from maybe 4 years ago teamed up with Abraham. It's hard to watch Anderson in Kerney's position struggling so much........