Anyone Record the game?

drk_nte

I work for the cable company so cable tv is free, but this **** company is to cheap to carry NFL network. I haven't been able to talk the wife into also getting a Dish just for football.

Trust me, I've been looking at places to live near Atlanta. If the wife loses her job at the Space Center, or a hurricane wipes out the house, we've already decided to move.

I work for the cable company so cable tv is free, but this **** company is to cheap to carry NFL network. I haven't been able to talk the wife into also getting a Dish just for football.

Trust me, I've been looking at places to live near Atlanta. If the wife loses her job at the Space Center, or a hurricane wipes out the house, we've already decided to move.

Let me guess is it "Charter Cable"? They stink! When I moved where I am at now the only reason I went with Charter was because they had the NFL Network at the time. Then they dropped it. I'd drop Charter if I had a better option for internet service and could get NFL network and my Internet all in one package at a reasonable price where I live. Charter stinks! The problem is I can get NFL network by going with Dish but my internet would cost about 3 times what I am paying now and would be slower using the only NON-CHARTER option that I have in this area.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had it recording on my pc and then my wife wanted to show my mom a funny video we took of my little boy. I had to load the software for the camera onto my new pc. When it was finished installing it had to restart the computer to finish the install. When it did I expected it to save the progress and then start back recording when it booted back up. Needless to say, it erased it :angry: . I won't let it happen again, because I'm going to start posting a few clips of some key plays on here so everyone making bogus claims about a play will have something to debunk their bogus claims.