I Thought The 1st String Looked Pretty Good

Nono

I went to the game and was pretty jacked at the introductions and pumped when we got the ball. Need less to say Turner and Norwood are for real, along with a seemingly much improved O-Line. I think the Defensive was playing and hitting with intensity and stopping the run. Jammal was getting closer to making plays and is definately set for a better year. That being said, the difficulty came with the rotation of te quaterbacks and second and thrid string guys.

Joey tried to throw down field once or twice and almost got intercepted. I can't figure how anyone could pay that shell-shocked QB a million dollars. I think he does beat out Shock for the number three spot though.

The running game and receivers were impressive. We cut way down on penalties. I would bet we didn't have but 4 or 5 of them. The offense seemed to flow against a highly ranked 1st string Colt team.

I see a much better team, minus about four bone head plays ---the interceptions and Adam Jennigs losing the ball.

I think we are better than the league pundents think and could sneak a few more victories than they are giving us credit for.

What are your feelings about this team so far?

I just watched Ryans interception, i don't think it was that big of a mistake.. for a rookie.

His first mistake on that play was that he stared the whole big at Finn (who the pass was intended to), which made it easier for Hayden to make the play. The throw wasn't that bad, it was with a little bit of zip, and pretty precise. If he placed the ball a little bit behind Finn, and Finn actully cut back and went for the ball, it would never have been an interception.

I didn't see the other interceptions.

Good observations btw.!!!

If he placed the ball a little bit behind Finn, and Finn actully cut back and went for the ball, it would never have been an interception.

But he didn't put the ball behind him and Brian didn't cut back, and the ball was returned for 6.

You can run if's all day long, Ryan threw 17ints in college. You better get used to watching it

yeah, it wouldnt been a interception if finn woulda did his job and come to the ball. atleast knock defender/ball down.

it wasnt all ryan's fault

We shouldn't make excuses, it wasn't the best ball, but let's face it, It's gonna happen, and it's gonna happen a lot. Ryan is extremely smart, and i think he will learn a lot from it.

btw, Ryan is the perfect fit as the face of your franchise. Watch his press conference. I can't be more impressed with him. I'm telling you guys, if he develops like we all hope, we're gonna be one of the most popular teams within 3 years.

btw, Ryan is the perfect fit as the face of your franchise. Watch his press conference. I can't be more impressed with him. I'm telling you guys, if he develops like we all hope, we're gonna be one of the most popular teams within 3 years.

Typical Falgoon response. "He looks great in his PC's!"

Ryan will be a bust, bank it.

They looked OK but remember... Bob Sanders and Dwight Freeney did not play.

Anderson still looks like he did last year. He is still very slow off the ball.

No John Abraham means little to no pass rush.

We couldn't get the tough yards on the ground and put the ball in the endzone.

I'm still not sure what to make of the defense because things may look much different when teams actually game plan for us.

Oh yeah... cut Jennings now.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Jigga Donkey.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Jigga Donkey

you should do that, i love it myself.

I do have a few of those trolls on that ignore list, but Jigga Donkey is always bringing a smile to my face. He can't get me upset, i love his smart### comments. :lol:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Jigga Donkey.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Jigga Donkey

you should do that, i love it myself.

You got it brother. I've had that freakin' troll on ignore since that wonderful feature was put back in.

I don't mind trolls who at least show a little creativity and/or wit.

But this "thing" is just a sad bloated infected little pimple on the surface of this world.

You got it brother. I've had that freakin' troll on ignore since that wonderful feature was put back in.

I don't mind trolls who at least show a little creativity and/or wit.

But this "thing" is just a sad bloated infected little pimple on the surface of this world.

I think he has been jigga'ed by one too many donkeys.

But he didn't put the ball behind him and Brian didn't cut back, and the ball was returned for 6.

You can run if's all day long, Ryan threw 17ints in college. You better get used to watching it

Bret Farve threw a lot of interceptions after many years of experience.

i think our d will be much like it was last year in the beginning of the year. average to a little bit above average.....good enough to get Ws if you ATLEAST get solid play from your offense and try to keep the D off the field some. how our offense plays will most likely determine how many wins we get this year.

and i really like brent grimes. didnt pay too much attention to him in the arizona game, but was aware of his stats. i've glued on to him both of these PS games and he really goes out there and balls. he has a really good vert too.