Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

LET'S PUT TOGETHER A BLACKOUT!

5 posts in this topic

I say we set up a game this season to have a Blackout. I think with the new color scheme at the Dome it would go great. Personally, I think November 9 vs. New Orleans Saints would be the best. A) The Falcons usually wear the Black uniforms vs. the Saints anyway. B) That would give plenty of time for the marketing dept. to get the word out and make necessary arraignments. C) Considering how the Saints built in the offseason, that could be a big game for us.

It was a huge hit at the Georgia vs. Auburn game. I think there would be a great response to it. Not to mention the potential merchandise sales boost.

Thoughts anyone?

Good idea, bro. However I doubt anyone would listen to a forum members' suggestion. They never take any suggestions from us. Even the staff members ignore our requests lol.

Good idea, bro. However I doubt anyone would listen to a forum members' suggestion. They never take any suggestions from us. Even the staff members ignore our requests lol.

Well that sucks...seems like it could and should work. Maybe I'll try to go through the radio stations.