S #28 Thomas DeCoud

B^rooklyn

I really like Thomas DeCoud, I think he is the future answer at the S position.

But I haven't heard any news from him at all.....I hear the names of other rookies all the time.

Is it a good thing that he is under the radar like S Erik Coleman, or should thier be something to worry about ?

He hurt or something ?

It really seems like he is never mentioned or discussed. But I know that he is a fast S who also hits pretty hard.

he's come in 2nd at FS both games. He was tackling kind of weak yesterday but I hope he fixes that. Forget that Deke Cooper guy. Stone should be 2nd at SS. Cooper has done nothing but be a vet. Stone has done nothing but make plays time and time again. Just like last year. The guy always makes plays. It was great when he chased down the returner in the 1st quarter from the other side of the field.

Thats not good.

Its true though. 2 consecutive plays he looked like a rookie. I love this guy, and have touted him as one of our best value-picks of the last draft. However, he took a poor angle on a post route where the WR cut in front of him for the catch and kept running for a big gain. Then, when Indy was near the goaline, there was a slant pattern. Harris missed a tackle, then Decoud missed a tackle before the guy finally went down.

Just a glimpse of him from what I have seen. For the most part, thats all I have been able to catch of him in the preseason.

Its true though. 2 consecutive plays he looked like a rookie. I love this guy, and have touted him as one of our best value-picks of the last draft. However, he took a poor angle on a post route where the WR cut in front of him for the catch and kept running for a big gain. Then, when Indy was near the goaline, there was a slant pattern. Harris missed a tackle, then Decoud missed a tackle before the guy finally went down.

Just a glimpse of him from what I have seen. For the most part, thats all I have been able to catch of him in the preseason.

on the post was the rookie TE Tamme (a Dallas Clark clone). That and the slant pattern was just really poor play by Decoud. I can't chalk that up to being a rookie, because it wasn't as much a mental error as it was poor instinct.

on the post was the rookie TE Tamme (a Dallas Clark clone). That and the slant pattern was just really poor play by Decoud. I can't chalk that up to being a rookie, because it wasn't as much a mental error as it was poor instinct.

I can say it was a rookie mistake beacuse his rections were slow. He will take better angles when he learns the speed of the game, and recognizes the routes faster. The slant pattern was a little less excusable because it was a blown tackle face up.

• 2 weeks later...