Congratulations Adam Jennings..

durrdbyrd

Jennings seems to the first player in a long time, if ever, to suck yet have NO APOLOGISTS on these boards.

Ok, I'll give it a try.....

"He's not playing with the 1st string team"

"Give him more play time, he's "DA FUTURE!"

" The other team ran down too fast and didn't give him a chance to wave them off"

" Sweat got in his eyes"

Ok, I give up, apologizing for Adam "The Statue" Jennings. After last year, and now more of the same it's just too difficult to cut him slack. He's afraid to catch the ball then run, because he's afraid to get hit, period! I can't remember any punt or kick off he didn't fair catch or down in the end zone. He hasn't got ANY nads, that's all it is, he's neutered, he's done, he should be a hair stylist.

yeah the jennings scenario boggles the mind, I mean what has he ever done positive? one thing ever?

get good yards on kickoff returns. That's how he got the job over Rossum in the first place and he looked better than Thomas Brown yesterday. He just doesn't have IT when it comes to punts.

" The other team ran down too fast and didn't give him a chance to wave them off"

" Sweat got in his eyes"

Ok, I give up, apologizing for Adam "The Statue" Jennings. After last year, and now more of the same it's just too difficult to cut him slack. He's afraid to catch the ball then run, because he's afraid to get hit, period! I can't remember any punt or kick off he didn't fair catch or down in the end zone. He hasn't got ANY nads, that's all it is, he's neutered, he's done, he should be a hair stylist.

oh so u missed the two good returns yesterday and the many kick offs he ripped last pre-season?

" Sweat got in his eyes"

lmao :lol::lol::lol:

Jennings seems to the first player in a long time, if ever, to suck yet have NO APOLOGISTS on these boards.

I think its because posters are still in front of their tv screens looking like this- :o - stuck on stupid that this guy is still on the team. I've been screaming for them to cut him since LAST pre-season....hopefully this finally did it. I mean many other teams would hang on to a guy who is that consitent at dropping balls? He has to be blackmailing somebody- I just don't get it... <_<

Jennings won't make this team. Thomas Brown or Harry Douglas can fair catch punts.

I was at the game last nite. Jennings has been so used to just "throwing his hand in the air" for a fair catch on every punt, that when he decided to actually "field a punt" - he realized he had never done it in a game before - and choked and fumbled. :blink: :blink:

I was at the game last nite. Jennings has been so used to just "throwing his hand in the air" for a fair catch on every punt, that when he decided to actually "field a punt" - he realized he had never done it in a game before - and choked and fumbled. :blink: :blink:

that's prolly what it is but he looked good on kick offs. Brown didn't look that good he always ran right into a wall.

oh so u missed the two good returns yesterday and the many kick offs he ripped last pre-season?

I didn't see the game on tv, I had it up on NFL.com and occasionally viewed the game stats.

as for his 2 returns last night, he did have 1 for 30 yards and 1 for 26. so he returned 50% of the balls kjicked to him. as for last year he had a 60% Fair catch percentage and a 6.8 yards per return average over the 16 game season. Mediocre at best. Every game I saw last year seemed like he fair caught the ball. His longest punt return was 23 yards.

I didn't see the game on tv, I had it up on NFL.com and occasionally viewed the game stats.

as for his 2 returns last night, he did have 1 for 30 yards and 1 for 26. so he returned 50% of the balls kjicked to him. as for last year he had a 60% Fair catch percentage and a 6.8 yards per return average over the 16 game season. Mediocre at best. Every game I saw last year seemed like he fair caught the ball. His longest punt return was 23 yards.

that's why he should return kickoffs and not punts and besides the blocking has been horrible for years on punts and regular returners get used to fair catching everytime. Rossum did the same his last 2 years here.

It's because of Jennings that I even know what a, "muffed punt" is. I still shouldn't even know what that stupid *** term means.

A muffed punt? What the ****? :rolleyes:

I have been wanting Jennings off of the team since he got on it and thankfully it seems that he may finally be on his way out and if all it takes is a, "muffed punt" in a pre-season game to make that happen then I fine with it.

Get Brown or Douglass back there and lets move on.

that's why he should return kickoffs and not punts and besides the blocking has been horrible for years on punts and regular returners get used to fair catching everytime. Rossum did the same his last 2 years here.

As far as I am concerned Rossum should still be here. Why we let him go in favor of Jennings is beyond me.

you all are a bunch of morons who have no idea what your talking about he is on every coverage team and returns both kicks and punts lets let just one of you try and field a punt with absolutley no blocking you probably would cr*p yourselves. he maybe having a rough preseason but he did lead the team in preseason last year receiving and averaged over 25 yards per KOR.