Redzone Off.

jj20

I think when we look back at this game I believe we were a little conservertive after those two runs by Turner.I think if we had thrown instead of playing the usual bang it in there style we would probably have more to talk about tonite.I hope we don't play it this way during the season.I was impressed with the oline and our first team def.

I think when we look back at this game I believe we were a little conservertive after those two runs by Turner.I think if we had thrown instead of playing the usual bang it in there style we would probably have more to talk about tonite.I hope we don't play it this way during the season.I was impressed with the oline and our first team def.

As mentioned a few before tonight..the coaches don't seem to have much confidence in Joey Harrington in those red zone situations. It kind of makes me wonder if situations like this will be different AND whether we will grow to regret not having a pass catching threat from the tight end in those TD scoring chances.

I agree with the red zone offense, we should have went for it on 4th down and went for the score. It's pre season, what the **** do you have to lose? 3 points is good, but it won't win games alone. We have a big fb in Mughelli and a big back in Turner, Marlakey (sp) needs to use them in the short yardage situation.