D-line.....

E. T.

It looks like our d-line will be our achillies heel going into the season........

the rest of the defense looks really good, especially LB's and DB's

This makes me wonder......

The Matt Ryan pick made me scratch my head, but I see where he could blossom. But also could not picking Glenn Dorsey or Sedric Ellis also haunt us?

We do need a beast on d-line to help Grady and Abe...........

Is Albert Haynesworth still available???

This looks like our d-line will be our achillies heel going into the season........

the rest of the defense looks really good, ecpecially LB's and DB's

This makes me wonder......

The Matt Ryan pick made me scratch my head, but I see where he could blossom. But also could not picking Glenn Dorsey or Sedric Ellis also haunt us?

We do need a beast on d-line to help Grady and Abe...........

Is Albert Haynesworth still available???

ellis or dorsey isnt making a line without abe any better, especially if anderson still cant improve.

give me ryan all day.

and haynesworth is on the titans.

I don't agree w/NO improvement. I do agree w/the achilles heel thing. Been worried about that the whole off season, but was more worried about the 2ndary and the DBs. At least I'm feeling a little better about that. Colts are pretty deep on both sides of the ball, though. Had we not had all those turnovers, the outcome of the game could've been very different, and that's not on the D.

It's not a fix they can do in 1 yr. & 1 draft anyway. I was on the Dorsey bus, but I'm glad Ryan is doing as well as he is all things considered.

I thought our Dline looked much better. For the most important part, the Colts great OL was there. And our DLine somehow shut down the run up the middle. I was honestly very impressed with how our first team played that. And we weren't too bad around the sides either. I've been screaming for some DT's, but we did much much better than I thought we ever could.