Can we put THIS to a rest?

Theres no need to whine, dine, or complain about whos the best QB out there anymore. Ryan is going to be the starter on day one and dont ask for a link lol.

Ok he threw an interception tonight that cost us the game. Who cares honestly? Everyone but Joey threw an interception also. These things are going to happen. The kid is brand new to the NFL and honeslty he IS the most poised guy we have on the field for the possition.

Some things I've noticed so far.

1. He seems to figure out a way to pick up the much needed 3rd downs when they come up. Something our other 3 QB's cant do.

2. He must have a good hard count because hes the only QB on our roster pulling the other teams d offsides. Hes showed this in both pre-season games.

3. He played part of the game with backups and completed passes to the so called scrubs that others say only shockley gets.

4. He definately looks like a leader.

5. He can only get better where as the other QB's have reached their so called greatness or atleast have had the time to.

Now lets think about hiim being in there when Turner was tearing it up with those long runs. We would NOT have gone 3 and out both times like we did with Joey.

Anyway just put it to rest because Ryan is indeed the best we got so we need to go with it.

Also I see a great coaching gameplan going on out there. They seem to truly be avaluating players here during the pre-season rather than woring so much about the scoreboard.

BTW Elam made all his FG's tonight :D

I give you that Redmon did ok but what did Joey do?

Redman. Redman. RED-M-A-N. Joey didn't screw up, like me, you, and even Joey expected him to. He threw a long pass or two (maybe just one, but we didn't really have him pass). Either way, Joey didn't mess it up. Redman showed some skill. I really hope we cut Joey. Thinking about it again, if Shock only had to pass it like twice with that offensive line and RB combo, there wouldn't be much of a problem either.

Either way, Joey didn't blow it. I hate Joey, but maybe this is a system to fit him. Probably not, but it wasn't at all bad.

Redman. Redman. RED-M-A-N. Joey didn't screw up, like me, you, and even Joey expected him to. He threw a long pass or two (maybe just one, but we didn't really have him pass). Either way, Joey didn't mess it up. Redman showed some skill. I really hope we cut Joey. Thinking about it again, if Shock only had to pass it like twice with that offensive line and RB combo, there wouldn't be much of a problem either.

Either way, Joey didn't blow it. I hate Joey, but maybe this is a system to fit him. Probably not, but it wasn't at all bad.

wow, that post went back and forth like five times, but I agree we might have to stick with Joey because he didn't have any TO.

Also he scared the defense with his rocket arm, why do you think Turner got all those yards :D

Theres no need to whine, dine, or complain about whos the best QB out there anymore. Ryan is going to be the starter on day one and dont ask for a link lol.

Ok he threw an interception tonight that cost us the game. Who cares honestly? Everyone but Joey threw an interception also. These things are going to happen. The kid is brand new to the NFL and honeslty he IS the most poised guy we have on the field for the possition.

Some things I've noticed so far.

1. He seems to figure out a way to pick up the much needed 3rd downs when they come up. Something our other 3 QB's cant do.

2. He must have a good hard count because hes the only QB on our roster pulling the other teams d offsides. Hes showed this in both pre-season games.

3. He played part of the game with backups and completed passes to the so called scrubs that others say only shockley gets.

4. He definately looks like a leader.

5. He can only get better where as the other QB's have reached their so called greatness or atleast have had the time to.

Now lets think about hiim being in there when Turner was tearing it up with those long runs. We would NOT have gone 3 and out both times like we did with Joey.

Anyway just put it to rest because Ryan is indeed the best we got so we need to go with it.

Also I see a great coaching gameplan going on out there. They seem to truly be avaluating players here during the pre-season rather than woring so much about the scoreboard.

BTW Elam made all his FG's tonight :D

As long as Ryan isn't getting drilled behind the OL I want him to start if he gives them the best chance to win.Ryan doesn't fool around and he seems to get the ball out if he can roll them chains better than Redman why not