Not many points tonight but..

Falconies

Not many points tonight but ya gotta think that hey we're not even game planning right now and cant really be consistant with different players coming in and out all the time. I think when we establish a really true number 1 off at the begginning of the season we are going to score pretty good. ( in my opinion)

starters looked great on both sides, even tho manning wasnt playing, the defense still had to match up against harrison and wayne, and they did a good job.

michael turner's 4 carries for 113 had to be the shining point on O

wow....did you guys see Grimes play? Not only that spectacular play in the endzone but I don't even remember him getting beat at all. Last week he had six tackles mostly because he was getting beat, but wow he really impressed me tonight.

Grimes had to have been up 11 feet to grab that ball, he is still young and will learn to hold onto them.

Baker done a good job except for the one penalty.

Has anyone else noticed that Matt Ryan has caused J-ville and Indy to jump offsides alot.

Now to Turner, Man he is lookig real good, but also the OL is what made those runs as good as they were.

One question, because Joey was in the game when Turner broke is everyone gonna give him credit like they did last week when Snelling broke on one of his little dump passes? I know that they don't go to his stats but I just don't want to hear the sportswriters sayin man did you see Joey hand that ball off? He looks really good. If that would've been Ryan or Redman or Shockley Turner would've not broke for that run.