Live stream anyone? I need to watch

JTFalcon89

I need to see this game plus I dont have NFL Network no more so I only will see highlights on Sportscenter or NFL.com. So is there any video PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL of this I gotta see how we look at home.

yo plz do us all a favor and keep it to like 2 sigs in ur sig space...6 of them is way too much

My pappy always told me "Don't believe everything you hear"

Getting all the local stations across the US is BS

Well we get most, all you have to have is a satelite provider and basically get all of the channels, once you get in the 8000's or so there is local stations from around the U.S. and the falcons game is being brodcasted on MY - Salem, one of the stations available. You guys can beleive whatever, but i am watching the game live :)

Well we get most, all you have to have is a satelite provider and basically get all of the channels, once you get in the 8000's or so there is local stations from around the U.S. and the falcons game is being brodcasted on MY - Salem, one of the stations available. You guys can beleive whatever, but i am watching the game live :)

Who is your satellite provider?

8000 channels? **** how much do you pay for that?

I do get a local chicago channel on channel 15 here in Atlanta, I dont know why. it just came on a few years ago.

Honestly no idea, it skips around quite a bit so its not the complete 8000 channels, but we get about 50-100 of the local stations which some brodcast random football games...only 3 games tonight though, Falcons/Colts, Vikes/Ravens, Jets/Skins