The Fall of Hulk Hogan !

:mellow: I once was among the millions of Fans who looked up to Hulk Hogan as a Hero, as a icon, and as a great American, but I am saddened to see him and his Family Fall as they have done the last couple of Years starting with that horrible Reailty TV show which exposed Hogan was being what he really was, nothing more than a power-mad money driven Stooge. Now his life has fallen apart, his Son is in Jail for Vechicle homicide, His Daugther's career is bankrupt with a spawn of the Reailty show that is not going to take her anywhere, his Wife has went to a 19 yr old and he is getting a Divorce. Hogan rejected a huge Contract about 3 yrs ago by Vince McMahon to return full-time and become the Babe Ruth of Wrestling, ever since then his Career has been Flushed..................

:mellow: I once was among the millions of Fans who looked up to Hulk Hogan as a Hero, as a icon, and as a great American, but I am saddened to see him and his Family Fall as they have done the last couple of Years starting with that horrible Reailty TV show which exposed Hogan was being what he really was, nothing more than a power-mad money driven Stooge. Now his life has fallen apart, his Son is in Jail for Vechicle homicide, His Daugther's career is bankrupt with a spawn of the Reailty show that is not going to take her anywhere, his Wife has went to a 19 yr old and he is getting a Divorce. Hogan rejected a huge Contract about 3 yrs ago by Vince McMahon to return full-time and become the Babe Ruth of Wrestling, ever since then his Career has been Flushed..................

Hulk Hogan..great American. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is clear you know nothing for Hulk Hogan legendary status as a American Icon !!!

I used to love wrasslin, but these guys are just performers, and Hogan has been widely regarded as the most narcissistic of them all for most of his career, you may be mistaking his "Great American" gimmick for the real man.

I have come to discover by insider wrestling sources that Hogan was never well liked in the locker room, That he worked backstage to set up the creative aspects of the show that angered many of the other wrestlers who had no input in the shows or PPV's outcome. The whole NWO story which was exploited by Hogan ran WcW into the Ground. His return to the WWF was totally mishandled. But Hulk Hogan is as big apart of my childhood in the 80's as Star Wars or Goonies, or A-Team or Ronald Reagan, so it is sad to see that even your heros fall when they are exposed ......

Still cant believe that Wrestling sucks today, the days of the greats like the Rock and Roll express and the Midnight express, and the 4-horsemen, and Dusty Rodes, and Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, and Macho Man Randy Savage, and the Ultimate Warrior, and Stonecold Steve Austin and the Rock are over and now we are forced to watch utter crap on TV like

John Cena GMAFB !!!!!!!

Wake me up when you guys start talking about the Rock n' Roll Express...... B)

My proudest moment as a fan came when Ricky Morton was wrestling some indy card here a few years back. I harassed him so bad the whole match he broke character and came over and got in my face and called me a fat F***er. :lol: He was pretty angry.

I miss the days of the orginal Sheik . He was really crazy when he wrestled . He used to start his matches by getting on his prayer rug and attack you from behind when you weren't looking and his M.O . was when he would throw the fire in someone's face . Him and Adullah The Butcher had some classic wild matches . The bad guys I also miss are the Minnesota Wrecking Crew ( The Anderson Brothers ) Ole and Gene , Terry Funk , Manic Mark Lewin , The Wild Somoans , and from Bad Street the Fablous Freebirds ! Hey ! Doe's anyone remember EL Mongo or Pac Song ? ( Georgia Championship Wrestling Days ? ) That was wrestling when you really believed it was real !