I live in Chattanooga, TN....about 100 miles from Atlanta, and about 130 from Nashville. Granted, the Titans are a TN team, but I would love an explanation as to why the local stations choose to show the Titans and then turn around the next night and show Cops & America's Most Wanted in place of the Birds. We have called the stations and griped, but get nowhere. The local radio station who airs the games is choosing to not air preseason. Does anyone know if DaveFM streaming will be up & running tonight?

I live in Chattanooga, TN....about 100 miles from Atlanta, and about 130 from Nashville. Granted, the Titans are a TN team, but I would love an explanation as to why the local stations choose to show the Titans and then turn around the next night and show Cops & America's Most Wanted in place of the Birds. We have called the stations and griped, but get nowhere. The local radio station who airs the games is choosing to not air preseason. Does anyone know if DaveFM streaming will be up & running tonight?

DaveFM will be streaming..as for your other issue, I can't say I'm too surprised at that. They probably want to insure that football fans in Tennessee have every opportunity to be Titan fans. That my guess. Way to fight the power though. ;)

Move to GA......just not in a blackout region!

When I was a kid my dad used to load the family up and get a motel room for the day in Dalton just so he could watch. We haven't done that in forever. Those were fun times. He's coming to my house tonight to listen, but it'd be a helluva lot better if we could WATCH! Oh well, I'll be having beer in a Falcons Koozie and pigs in a blanket...guess I'll make the best of it.

I live in East TN and it pisses me off that I get the Titans regardless of how sh!tty they are on CBS.

The same should apply with the Falcons, because I am the same distance from both teams.

They should show the Falcons on Fox here in East TN every wk regardless of record just like the Titans.

I live the same distance from Nashville and Atlanta, and I chose Atlanta.

I'm never changing.

I didn't "choose" Atlanta. I was bred into Atlanta. My dad has been a Falcons fan since '66, I was born in '82 and have grown up watching them. My girlfriend is a huge Titans fan, she is friends with Mike Keith & Larry Stone. We live together in Chattanooga, and I'm tired of catching **** from her regarding the Titans always being on CBS, and yet Fox chooses to show F'N Cops & America's Most Wanted. Dave ******* FM sucks also, why the **** can I hear streaming music up until game time BUT no game.

On a positive note.....**** Turner's stats look good.