Do you get a Falcons jersey of a player?

51FALCON

After the Vick thing...I'm sticking to a personalized one. Maybe a Primetime #2. Huge Deion Sanders fan.

Mine, of course, is number 51. I do also still wear the old uniform jersey. I like the old uniforms better. I will get a new one though to keep from wearing the old one out.

I get a jersey of a player. I proudly sport a black and red Brooking jersey. I don't do my own name because I am not nor have I ever been a Falcon player. I think it looks kinda like wishful thinking when people do their own.

The flip side of that is that people wearing -say- a Brooking jersey are not Brooking. I personally don't understand wearing someone else's name on your back. To me it seems like hero worship. I have a gray t-shirt with an embroidered falcon on it. I keep it simple.

Sometimes I also wear my old rugby jersey to games. It's red & black quarter panel, with 8 on the back (go figure, right?). If you see a guy wearing that at a game, feel free to say hi. :) Or, if you don't like me... walk on by.

Whenever I have the spare money, I'm going to get a custom one for myself. Whenever I see someone wearing the jersey of someone no longer on the team (but still active on another team) I think to myself "that's stupid." So, even if one other person thought like me, I don't want to become the "stupid" person.