No one thinks we can win more than 4 games

Almost every season preview I have seen for the Falcons says good things about Ryan, but then says we'd be lucky to win 4 games? WTF? I know I am a fan so i am biased, but I think we should win 6-7 games or dare I say MORE? Listen I know its gonna take us years to rebuild but Look at our schedule. Green Bay ,San Diego, and maybe Minnesota are our toughest opponents (unless you consider the NFC South as tough). Unless Im mistaken most of the other teams we play had losing records last season. What do you guys think?

A team devoid of any superstars is not going to get much respect from the "experts". We know this team is better than they say it is because we follow them closely. My guess is that by mid-season, our bandwagon will be loaded with those who currently call us the worst team in the league.

Detroit-Win

@ Tampa Bay-Loss

Kansas City-Win

@Carolina-Win

@ Green Bay- loss

Chicago-Win

@Philadelphia-loss

@Oakland-Win

New Orleans-loss

Denver-Win

Tampa Bay-loss

@minnesota-loss

St. Louis-win

final record, 7-9, IMO, im not sure about the Denver game though

Why do you only have 13 games listed?

Why do people care about what people predict us to finish? Those people or predictions don't effect what goes on,on the field. It's their opinion and of course people wouldn't think much of the Falcons after the last few years, the only thing that matters is the players not some silly predictions.

The only NFC North opponent I'm worried about is Minnesota. Green Bay MIGHT be a threat too, if Aaron Rodgers steps up. AFC West, the only one I'm worried about is the Chargers. Broncos are okay(I'd LOVE a W on this one, revenge for stealing that SB win from us!), but Chiefs and Raiders are in a sorry state, probably even worse than us. But we've got The Burner, Ryan, White. etc. :D Its a better schedule than last year, when we were going up against the AFC South, which had 4 teams that were good and made at least .500.

A team devoid of any superstars is not going to get much respect from the "experts". We know this team is better than they say it is because we follow them closely. My guess is that by mid-season, our bandwagon will be loaded with those who currently call us the worst team in the league.

You my friend are right. When the team plays good they will come by the droves. :D

you guys are not serious about this are you?? This team will be lucky to win 4 games.

I'm assuming that your name implies that you have STRIPES on either a Camaro, Monte Carlo, 454 SS Silverado, El Camino, Chevelle, Impala, Cobalt, Malibu, TrailBlazer, or HHR. So why should we take you seriously?