When will Norwood get more touches?

slyckbyrd2

One of the reasons we drafted Norwood was because he had the fastest 40 time at the combine, He is super fast and all he has to do is break it outside and he has a good shot to score because he most likely will be able to outrun the other teams DBs, I really like Norwood and I hope he gets more carries this year.

You realize this is pre-season. Why would we give him 12 carries and risk him getting injured?

wow dude why let any of our star players play preseason.................I mean they could get injured

thats what vick was crying about when he didnt wanna play preseason

freakin wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow dude why let any of our star players play preseason.................I mean they could get injured

thats what vick was crying about when he didnt wanna play preseason

freakin wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a dungeon where we keep all those who bring YKW up unnecessarily.

Neither Turner or Norwood need a bunch of carries in pre-season.

They just need to give us an idea of what we have in store and then

take them out. They will share the load, with Turner getting more carries

from scrimmage than Norwood. I hope Jerious gets a decent number

in regular season because when he does we stand a better chance

to win.

no and btw you shouldnt drive your car today you could get in an accident and be injured

maybe you shouldnt go jogging cause you could twist or break your ankle

these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game............so yeah they should play

They get paid millions of dollars to play games that count..preseason games are glorified practices

no and btw you shouldnt drive your car today you could get in an accident and be injured

maybe you shouldnt go jogging cause you could twist or break your ankle

these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game............so yeah they should play

This is the dumbest #### I've ever heard. All right, let's go ahead and start Matt Ryan the whole game, Give Turner and Norwood 20 carries each, let's start the whole first team. Hm.. look at that, Matt Ryan is injured out for the season, Turner = torn ACL, Norwood sever concussion that ends his NFL career. Michael Boley broken foot. Is that what you want to have possibly happen? Really? For a meaningless game? They get paid to play in REGULAR SEASON games, you know the ones that count. Winning a pre-season game doesn't mean #### if you go 0-16 in the regular season.