A Definitive Way To Determine The Starting QB In Atlanta

BruceReville

Hey I would like to see Bobby Quitrino and Mike Smith in there. Not to detemine the head coach because we all know we would want Mike Smith hands down.

But Smith is a former linebacker, and I would just like to see him beat the living S_IT outta Quitrino for our viewing pleasure.

Oh I would take out a second mortgage to pay to see that.............

I would not want to see Smith Vs Petrino.....................

but GRADY vs Petrino I would love my left testie and one of your guys left testie to see a **** in a cell match with those two.......

on a side note that fall..................................is still one of the most spectacular things I have EVER seen F*&% the haters of wrestling. THAT was an amazing moment.

How about we just watch Boley, Milloy, or Abraham run full speed into Petrino in full pads while he is wearing extremely high cut-off blue jean shorts and an undersized white T-Shirt with a piggy on it... and he has to hold a jumpo-sized rainbow lollypop.

gotta have mughelli in that mix :D...and grady can have the left overs

Hey I would like to see Bobby Quitrino and Mike Smith in there. Not to detemine the head coach because we all know we would want Mike Smith hands down.

But Smith is a former linebacker, and I would just like to see him beat the living S_IT outta Quitrino for our viewing pleasure.

Love it..and bring back Matt Prater to kick Quitrino while he's down. Have Prater aim for his face, he'll miss and kick him in the b@lls. Prater owes us one. ;)