12 yr-old Ossetian girl: It was the Russians who saved me

1968again

After you have educated yourselves try to come back on here and have a meaningful, intellectual debate instead of this childish "Fox got pwned" crap.

As an educated human being, "Fox got pwned" is the only reasonable reply to this video :lol: :lol: I am not even trying to start an intellectual debate when Fox news is involded, it would be a waste of time. This thread is about Fox news not about the conflict in Georgia, there are already half a dozen threads about it. You may or may not have noticed that nobody in this thread has taken stands in the conflict... you know why? Because its is not about the ########## conflict in Georgia :lol: :lol:

We are here to ridicule Fox news, so if you don´t like it, don´t post it.

Just a hint: The thread starter was 10 steps ahead of you when he mentioned that the girl was Ossetian. Only Fox news would be so stupid not to know what to expect from Ossetians when interviewed about this conflict (they share that type of incompetence with the current US government). The irony and the really funny part was the surprise when they noticed that they ###### up :lol: :lol:

Way to not understand the conflict at ALL. Of course an Ossetian girl is going to say it was the Russians who saved her. The Russians never attacked the Ossetians because they consider Ossetia to be a part of Russia.

The conflict is all about Russia attempting to keep control of its former soviet provinces and they are angry that Georgia is a attempting to join NATO. The conflict began with Georgian military forces fighting Ossetian separatists fighters. Russia came to defend Ossetia, though it is a part of Georgia, because they would like to pull Ossetia back in. Here, instead of my trying to educate all you libs why don't you read this link I found. It is a basic rundown of the Georgia/Russia conflict time line.

After you have educated yourselves try to come back on here and have a meaningful, intellectual debate instead of this childish "Fox got pwned" crap.

Russia/Georgia conflict

Thanks for enlightening me, friend. I truly appreciate it. :rolleyes:

The purpose of my remark was to say that for the poster to complain about the propagandistic nature of the girl's statement made on a network that is known for propoganda is sort of like "the pot calling the kettle black" by proxy.

Way to not understand irony at ALL.

After you have educated yourself try to come back on here and exercise your new found reading comprehension skills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony