What I hope to see tonight

woz30

1. Less Penalties (we had 10 last week) 2. Defensive line getting pressure 3.Our secondary looking as aggressive like they did last week. 4. Our O line keeping Joey upright. If they give him time, let's see what he can do. Joey Harrington you are in the hot seat. Good Luck!!! 5. Our Offense converting short yardage on 3rd downs (been a pain in the rear the past 3 seasons). 6. (Should be #1) no injuries to either side. I hate injuries anytime but preseason ones are the worst. Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!! Time to launch on highway to ATL & Ga Dome 5 hrs 37 mins & counting

Don't expect our D-line to apply too much pressure especially with Abraham out. I want to see how houston does, I was shocked at how well chevis jackson looked out there. On short yardage situations I want to see them try out snelling, even though Turner is a "power back" I think snelling would fit better on 3rd and short. I really want to see harrington vs. Redman (exciting right?) I hate harringtons 2 yard dump offs as much as any other guy but the simple fact is he lead us to ten points and if he can move the offense and redman doesnt, we might want to consider him starting (just for a little while before Ryan takes over)

I hope to see the offensive line block as well as last week without the penalties. I am "praying" our defensive line can manage a pass rush without Abe playing. Abe won't be in on every play during the season, so these guys need to step it up big time.

I am sure Harrington will just dink and dunk the ball, but hey if he moves it down the field that is OK too. Once again this week, it will be interesting to see how the secondary performs. They were solid last week, but this week is a HUGE test for them even without Manning starting.

Finally, I hope Elam kicks better, even though everyone seems to think he will be OK. I am confident he will kick well this season, but I still want to see the proof. Our kicking game has been horrible the last few seasons, and I am hoping Elam can win us some games with his leg.

I would like to see a clear picture on my TV screen. I guess HD is asking was too freaking much but at least give me fake HD with wide screen. Oh heres an idea, maybe we wont come back from commercial break and the clock is running after a play that we missed has ended. Last thought, maybe we could find a camera man to follow the football so we dont miss a pass down the field while the camera just shows the lineman the whole play. Makes it worse that it wasnt even play action. [/rant]

I was pleased with the OL. I hope to see that continue tonight.

I hope to see the same smooth rythm on Offense we had last week.

I want more out of kick/punt returns.

Defense was pretty decent last wk. Hope they continue to improve.

DT's need to step it up.

1. Less Penalties (we had 10 last week) 2. Defensive line getting pressure 3.Our secondary looking as aggressive like they did last week. 4. Our O line keeping Joey upright. If they give him time, let's see what he can do. Joey Harrington you are in the hot seat. Good Luck!!! 5. Our Offense converting short yardage on 3rd downs (been a pain in the rear the past 3 seasons). 6. (Should be #1) no injuries to either side. I hate injuries anytime but preseason ones are the worst. Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!

All of that, but I don't expect much out of Joey.....he needs to go away.

I want to see Turner and Ovie TRUCK somebody....Snelling too....big backs are my fav.

1. Less Penalties (we had 10 last week) 2. Defensive line getting pressure 3.Our secondary looking as aggressive like they did last week. 4. Our O line keeping Joey upright. If they give him time, let's see what he can do. Joey Harrington you are in the hot seat. Good Luck!!! 5. Our Offense converting short yardage on 3rd downs (been a pain in the rear the past 3 seasons). 6. (Should be #1) no injuries to either side. I hate injuries anytime but preseason ones are the worst. Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!! Time to launch on highway to ATL & Ga Dome 5 hrs 37 mins & counting

i wanna see the montana stud kroy bierman wrangle some colts! he is a beast!!!!!!!!!