Drinking contest

QV_26

Long story short, one of my rich friends challenged me and a buddy to a drinking contest, says he'd be willing to give me $500 dollars if I beat him. Money is not a thing for him so I won't feel guilty at all sabotaging him. any suggestions for me to hold mine better or to sabotage his shots? and btw, weapon of choice is bacardi 151, some dangerous stuff for sure.

There are supposed pills out there that claim to help you hold your liquor better, but I've never tried any of them, so I wouldn't know if they're claims are true or not...best advice I can give you is eat heartily. Lots of breads, carbs, and proteins...foods that absorb alcohol, and slow the process of it going straight to your head. Don't overeat though, or else you'll risk getting sick as the alcohol fills your stomach...also, when your friend isn't looking, substitue water for his shot...you'd be amazed what a shot of water will do to your system, once you're good and drunk, and when you're expecting a harsh shot of rum...I've seen some legendary drinkers blow chunks after down a shot a surprise shot of water... :lol:

Long story short, one of my rich friends challenged me and a buddy to a drinking contest, says he'd be willing to give me $500 dollars if I beat him. Money is not a thing for him so I won't feel guilty at all sabotaging him. any suggestions for me to hold mine better or to sabotage his shots? and btw, weapon of choice is bacardi 151, some dangerous stuff for sure.

Drinking contest with 151 sounds like a recipe for a trip to the hospital.

Anyway, have you had straight 151 before? I'd avoid letting contest day be the first day you experience it. Do you know how many shots of 151 you can handle?

Practice with Everclear (Real Everclear, not the stupid 151 proof version. Mix it with something obviously).

You can make him a special shot like mid way thru, get some syrup of ipecac and dose his shot with that. Its what they give babies to make them hurl. He will be spewing within 2 minutes, use Jagermeister it would match the color. Or there is a shot I can't remember the ingriedents alot of bartenders know of them, because its what they give drunks that won't leave their bar. Its called the concrete mixer. When you mix them together, it about coagulates in your thorat when you drink it and spew all over the place. :P

ton, u sure about the water thing? because I read somewhere that if you drink water inbetween shots it'll help you out actully it..

Sure, drinking water may help in between shots...but I'm talking sneaking him a shot of water about halfway through, when he's actually expecting a shot of 151...if you want to really mess him up, make a shot of salt water... :lol:

Drinking contest with 151 sounds like a recipe for a trip to the hospital.

Anyway, have you had straight 151 before? I'd avoid letting contest day be the first day you experience it. Do you know how many shots of 151 you can handle?

Practice with Everclear (Real Everclear, not the stupid 151 proof version. Mix it with something obviously).

appreciate the warning, but know, Most i've gone with 151 is 6 shots mixed in with 3 shots of 40% tequila. I stopped then and there because I was messed up bad.