What do you think Peerless Price is doing now?

durrdbyrd

When he lived over here, my step-dad was his post master, and he said he was pretty nice, and would just come in and mail a check somewhere, and D-Hall would come in a good bit too.

Roddy White comes in all the time still he said, and if anybody wants to bowl with Roddy, he bowls at the alley off of the Buford exit on 985.

and in case your wondering what Post Office it's the Braselton one.

i dont get people who dis NFL players saying they have jobs any1 can get with out even having a GED. they have MONEY and some have degrees. i really dont think peerless is working Ihop with you, and he has more money that you can imagine.

Yeah kinda stupid. Like Peerless Price would EVER have to work at an IHOP :rolleyes:

Yeah kinda stupid. Like Peerless Price would EVER have to work at an IHOP :rolleyes:

with the money he got from us and other teams i really doubt he would. players get millions, and unless they blow it, then i really doubt they would have to work at IHOP, and plus i would think that they could get a better job than that, since most have degrees, and ESPN always picks up ex players.

i dont get people who dis NFL players saying they have jobs any1 can get with out even having a GED. they have MONEY and some have degrees. i really dont think peerless is working Ihop with you, and he has more money that you can imagine.

Don't be so sure that because he got paid, he still has it. There's an interesting article about YKW on ESPN this morning.

Many here advanced the notion that Price was All World legitimate #1 go to WR his entire career prior to coming here.....of course after we all saw Price sucked everywhere, as a #2, #3 and #4 was flop and fail the record has been cleared up on this issue.

Price wass NEVER a legitimate #1 WR, but played alongside #1 WR Eric Moulds one year and did well wioth Moulds taking the other teams bes CB and safety help most games. Proce was singled up with the other teams #2 CB, such as a #2 CB Jason Webster type as opposed to a #1 CB type DeAngelo Hall.

Yup, he robbed the Falcons blind... or.. McCay was blind when he let Price rob him. Price, is on some football field somewhere...Running in the wrong direction, I'm about 95% sure of that.

That was the year before McKay got here. He made his mistakes, but this one was on the Reeves regime.

Trading a 1st for that bum was ridiculous.