California roll call

cali-fal-con

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get down true ATL FAN from Cali gettn sick of u so called ATL fans cryn bout whos the QB just put the best man in and let him roll

Good point, just be glad if you do live in the ATL. Stop bickering with each other & support your team. You can easily go to games or watch on TV without having to buy Sunday Ticket or go to a bar.

Oh I definitely do. I grew up in Ga., 34 years to be exact. I catch **** from all these Bucs fans down here I work with but it's all fun. They all think I'm insane for some reason.

Tell me about it, i have the Raider nation all over here.. majority of my friends are Raider fans.. I hear it from them all the time..

I've met quite a few Falcons fans out here over the years. In 98, me & two fellow bird fans, invaded a well known pro-Vikings establishment in Fresno when I lived there. We were hackled there all year, but man did we own the joint after Mort's kick went through! I'd never seen so many grown men crying when we hung our Falcon banner and took pictures after the game. :D

I've met quite a few Falcons fans out here over the years. In 98, me & two fellow bird fans, invaded a well known pro-Vikings establishment in Fresno when I lived there. We were hackled there all year, but man did we own the joint after Mort's kick went through! I'd never seen so many grown men crying when we hung our Falcon banner and took pictures after the game. :D

Nice!! I'll still never forget listening to a national sports radio show (which one I can't remember) and a Minnesota fan called in that night and said that "When that kick went through, it was a worse feeling than if he had caught his wife in bed with another man." Classic. I hope I never have that feeling.

Nice...I bet that was a great time.. what part of sac do you live in?

That's awesome. That must have felt great.

That's awesome. That must have felt great.

Well it was pure elation and a little on guard at the same time. Three of us and about 100 Viking fans!!!!

We thought we were gonna get killed, but afterwards, after the tears dried, some of the guys were congratulating us and saying we deserved it.

Hard to believe it was 10 yrs ago!!!!