Vince Young is Overated

BenB321

Watching him in the first quarter tonight he is so unimpressive besides his obvious physical attributes. He is touted as one of the best up and coming QB's in the league despite his lackluster play. Tennessee beat the Falcons in spite of Vince Young not because of him. Vick was twice the quarterback he is. Hopefully Ryan will continue to look like maybe he may supplant Young as one of the bright young QB's in the league.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Young = Mike Vick Part II.

Will Jamarcus Russell be Part III? We shall see.

Jamarcus played a good game. Theirs no real comparison to Vick. Jamarcus scrambles to throw the ball not take it down the field.

The Titan Wide Receivers look pretty heinous too. I just moved away from Nashville, it seemed eerily similar to the Vick era Falcons when I left: They have a lot of potential, but extremely inconsistent. The switching from Chow to Heimerdinger, no one really knows what to do with their QB, refuse to get him a real Wideout. Then they picked up Crump. I'm glad I got away, it was getting way too weird to have to hear sports radio talk listeners complain about the same stuff we argued about.

Vince young is overrated???? and it only took you two years to figure this out???? i could have told you about this while he was still at texas!!! He is a mobile qb (like you know who), but cant throw downfield and makes mental mistakes (like you know who), the only thing that makes him look good is the titans defense which doesnt allow many points...thats why they win alot of 13-10 ballgames with vince making one or two nice plays with his feet and he looks good because of this