Alicia Sacramone(the gymnastics chick)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over it!! The fact that more experienced U.S women lost to a bunch of little kids is even more embarassing. So what if they were underage? i don't think there should be a age limit for any olympic events at all. And what is with the knock on China?? Media darlings??? Haha just because the Chinese have some better athletes and are obviously poised to win more gold than any other country, they are cheating?

America does tend to whine and point fingers when losing. Those little Chinese girls owned the Valley girls. period.

LOL @ people thinkingwhat the chinese did is A-OK. Yes 16-21 year olds got beat by 11-14 year olds but Last I checked here in the USA we dont Forcefully abduct children from their parents at 2 years old and force them to do nothing but tain all day and every day of their lives for the olympics. You think these girls have any life? any education? any schooling? So yes they in 11 years have more training than the americans do by the time they are 20. It is BS that the olympic committee allows these girls to compete.

C'mon man.

LOL @ people thinking what the chinese did is A-OK. Yes 16-21 year olds got beat by 11-14 year olds but Last I checked here in the USA we dont Forcefully abduct children from their parents at 2 years old and force them to do nothing but train all day and every day of their lives for the olympics. You think these girls have any life? any education? any schooling? So yes they in 11 years have more training than the americans do by the time they are 20. It is BS that the olympic committee allows these girls to compete.

were all discussing chicks ***** & your talking about 11-14 yr old Chinese chicks??

cmon

Pencil, I'm not whining about the USA getting beat. To be honest I could give 2 ***** less about the whole **** olympics. I really just dont give a **** about the **** games. I just think it's wrong to do what the chinese do and have the olympic council obviouslly not give a ****. I fight for your right to have an opinion, even if your opinion is dousche baggery and prickish.

:lol:

Pencil, I'm not whining about the USA getting beat. To be honest I could give 2 ***** less about the whole **** olympics. I really just dont give a **** about the **** games. I just think it's wrong to do what the chinese do and have the olympic council obviouslly not give a ****. I fight for your right to have an opinion, even if your opinion is dousche baggery and prickish.

Douchbaggery? Maybe. Prickish? Never.