Alicia Sacramone(the gymnastics chick)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that they are cheating but neither NBC nor the IOC is going to do or say anything about it while they are in Beijing.

Costas nearly tackled Bela last night when he started to talk about it.

That's because Costas doesn't want to spend the next 10 years in a Chinese prison... :lol:

ALL YOU R.KELLY'S GET OUT THE THREAD. This thread is about Alicia Sacramone not the Chinese Pee Wee gymnastic team! :angry:

:lol: LOL!!!!! man i spit coke zero all over my keyboard when i read that...so true....

on another note sacrimone is hot...but some of the romainain chicks were hot to.. the one i saw on the bars was 20 and had a nice body.....

smh@ ur thread turning into Pedophile's R Us

Misty May's ***>>>>

May I ask who is Misty May? Post pics my friend post pics

picture or we're not believing it.

just kidding. :lol:

I'll be damned If I'm kidding I want pics and videos in a Falcons jersey!

WTH is going on with her fingers? :huh:

alicia-sacramone.jpg

Not a **** thing wrong with them I'd lick chocolate pudding off those fingers.

And sliver tongue that girl is straight but she ain't got nothing on "Alicia Sacramone da Secret Sexaphone"

Not a **** thing wrong with them I'd lick chocolate pudding off those fingers.

And sliver tongue that girl is straight but she ain't got nothing on "Alicia Sacramone da Secret Sexaphone"

:lol:

I'm not saying her fingers are ugly, I'm saying they're bent in a direction they're not supposed to be bent.

:lol:

I'm not saying her fingers are ugly, I'm saying they're bent in a direction they're not supposed to be bent.

lol They they do look weird but it's turned me on even more, now I can imagine what she can do to the rest of her body. :D

Sacramone didn't cost the US team a damned thing.

The Chinese team (stocked as it is with illegal-aged participants) is the host and media darling of the games; all Sacramone did was save the judges a lot of scrutiny by making it unnecessary for them to cheat...beyond allowing those 14 year olds to compete, anyway.

Get over it!! The fact that more experienced U.S women lost to a bunch of little kids is even more embarassing. So what if they were underage? i don't think there should be a age limit for any olympic events at all. And what is with the knock on China?? Media darlings??? Haha just because the Chinese have some better athletes and are obviously poised to win more gold than any other country, they are cheating?

Get over it!! The fact that more experienced U.S women lost to a bunch of little kids is even more embarassing. So what if they were underage? i don't think there should be a age limit for any olympic events at all. And what is with the knock on China?? Media darlings??? Haha just because the Chinese have some better athletes and are obviously poised to win more gold than any other country, they are cheating?

Yeah I don't get why people are complaining about this.

It's not like a 15 year old kid is pitching in a 12-year-old baseball tournament. 18, 19, and 20 year old females are losing to like 13 and 14 year olds :lol: If you can't beat a 13 or 14 year old then you probably shouldn't be in the Olympics in the first place. Just my opinion.

she would get the business NO DOUBT. this thread is funny because i was at the bar last night watching this **** thinking i had to be the only dude on the planet watching it. this girl had my eyes glued to the tv for some odd reason. she just had this look on her face throughout the entire event. kinda made me want to make her feel better lol.