Alicia Sacramone(the gymnastics chick)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture%2039(5).png

1st time watching the olympics other than basketball and saw her falling and upset. I wanted to console her.

Good God I'd tear that out the frame. :D

She is 21, so I'd hit it just because she has "Ramone" in her name.I'd do it to honor the fallen Ramones.

Because I am sensitive that way.

Picture%2039(5).png

1st time watching the olympics other than basketball and saw her falling and upset. I wanted to console her.

Good God I'd tear that out the frame. :D

I felt sorry for her too, but her teammates also made mistakes during the floor routine so she shouldn't allow herself to feel too badly.

I really did feel so bad for her, call it gay if you want, but I hate seeing a beautiful girl upset. She pretty much single-handedly cost the US the gold with 2 different falls.

I'm sure that Hugh Hefner can make it up to her...****, he'd probably create a special "Gold Medal" pictorial just for her...imagine the possibilities... :P

Yep...I felt so bad for her...it's obvious that she has tons of passion... I suggest to my wife that we fly over to China so I could offer Alicia some grief counseling...my wife told me to start walking and she'd pick me on the way... :lol:

Yeah, I saw that as soon as she fell of of the balance beam, she lost her cool. Then she busted her *** on the floor exercise. I felt really bad for her.

But, man, what a BOD.

I really did feel so bad for her, call it gay if you want, but I hate seeing a beautiful girl upset. She pretty much single-handedly cost the US the gold with 2 different falls.

When it was all said and done, the gap between the US and China in points was bigger than her 2 major messups. We still would have ended up with silver if she had done well.

Sacramone didn't cost the US team a damned thing.

The Chinese team (stocked as it is with illegal-aged participants) is the host and media darling of the games; all Sacramone did was save the judges a lot of scrutiny by making it unnecessary for them to cheat...beyond allowing those 14 year olds to compete, anyway.

Sacramone didn't cost the US team a damned thing.

The Chinese team (stocked as it is with illegal-aged participants) is the host and media darling of the games; all Sacramone did was save the judges a lot of scrutiny by making it unnecessary for them to cheat...beyond allowing those 14 year olds to compete, anyway.

I thought the age to compete was 16? Those Chinese girls did NOT look 16 at all.

I thought the age to compete was 16? Those Chinese girls did NOT look 16 at all.

The New York Times agrees with you and me:

Online records listing Chinese gymnasts and their ages that were posted on official Web sites in China, along with ages given in the official Chinese news media, however, seem to contradict the passport information, indicating that He and Jiang may be as young as 14 — two years below the Olympic limit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/sports/o...amp;oref=slogin

The New York Times agrees with you and me:

Online records listing Chinese gymnasts and their ages that were posted on official Web sites in China, along with ages given in the official Chinese news media, however, seem to contradict the passport information, indicating that He and Jiang may be as young as 14 — two years below the Olympic limit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/sports/o...amp;oref=slogin

Everyone knows that they are cheating but neither NBC nor the IOC is going to do or say anything about it while they are in Beijing.

Costas nearly tackled Bela last night when he started to talk about it.

14 **** the Chinese girls look 9. Come on guys the girls do look cute but to do the work they have to do and the height they have they will have big somethings. Just don't let Danica head butt you. Instant concussion.

My favorites in the Olympics:

The female volleyball team;

The beach Volleyball team especially the tall chick. Man I love to groom those long legs.

The track sprinters. Especially the Jamaican ones. I love me some tight azz. :P