Can we please stop using the name Matty Ice...

why?? we have matty ice and turner the burner...you place the buner over ice....you get what???water. thats right, and its known that water covers two-thirds of the earth and deion sanders covers the rest...so are we not logically everything that deion sanders cant cover??? because that would seemingly make the falcons a really good team playas!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ a dude who still has DeAngelo Hall and Michael Vick in his sig making fun of OTHER players.

One love affair with a ***** who got shipped off to the other side of the country, and one love affair with a convict. :lol:

Now all you need to do is develop an eating disorder and you could be the next Miss USA.

You're most definitely one of my favorite posters. :lol:

LMAO @ a dude who still has DeAngelo Hall and Michael Vick in his sig making fun of OTHER players.

One love affair with a ***** who got shipped off to the other side of the country, and one love affair with a convict. :lol:

Now all you need to do is develop an eating disorder and you could be the next Miss USA.

LOL! Love affair with a Raider's ***** and a prison *****! LOL!

I saw the game and He did OK...I think roddy should get ALL the credit on the TD...Matilda threw the ball behind Roddy..Roddy had to make a Pro Bowl type catch to get it...I think DJ looked like someone who can make something out of nothing...and I read the thread congratulating Jamaal Anderson on his first sack and I watch the the game twice and didnt see JA with a sack..I must be blind...but if someone can tell me when about in the game he got his sack Ill make sure I watch it again....

And I am a big BRIAN FINNERAN Fan I hope he makes the team....I think the coaches would be stupid if they cut him...

I also like to say that Mike Turner may turn out to be a true starter and not just a back-up for his whole career...he looked pretty good...

Your attempts to get attention are what is silly, your heroes 21 & 7 are history. Both are bums, thank God they are gone.

Matty Ice grew on me

my friend, along with many of us didn't think drafting Matt Ryan at the time was a great idea, nor did i

so i just kept saying Matty Ice has intangibles

so i have learned to love it, especially now that I'm very excited we drafted him.

I saw the game and He did OK...I think roddy should get ALL the credit on the TD...Matilda threw the ball behind Roddy..Roddy had to make a Pro Bowl type catch to get it...I think DJ looked like someone who can make something out of nothing...and I read the thread congratulating Jamaal Anderson on his first sack and I watch the the game twice and didnt see JA with a sack..I must be blind...but if someone can tell me when about in the game he got his sack Ill make sure I watch it again....

And I am a big BRIAN FINNERAN Fan I hope he makes the team....I think the coaches would be stupid if they cut him...

I also like to say that Mike Turner may turn out to be a true starter and not just a back-up for his whole career...he looked pretty good...

Let'em keep that lame nickname because if Matilda develops into a NFL QB he'll earn a worthy nickname. Otherwise, this lame nick name would fit a lame QB.

We'll stop using Matty Ice as soon as you stop using D-Lo and Vick as sigs..I'm only kidding..we won't stop..but still those can go

No kidding. Move on DOT Falcons!!!!! We are already into the next chapter of our story. And they're NOT in it.

GO FALCONS!!!

:lol: That is awesome. I hope you don't get put on ice for this!

Thew it behind him to prevent an INT, thats his job. Roddy made the adjustments to the ball, thats his job. The O line gave him enough time, that is their job. Almost everyone gets credit in my oppinion......except "YKW" he is still in prison, thats his job.