Birmingham Falcons Fans?

Yes, I'm talking about the crappy fake B'ham.

However, at least it doesn't rain constantly in the fake one.

Anyways, the main reason I ask is that we need to get a coalition of fans to get the Falcons back on TV here.

FOX 6 does an online poll on Thursdays during the season to determine which game to show on Sunday and all of the stupid Saints fans who moved here after Katrina have turned this into a **** hole to watch the Birds.

I am going to post a link to the poll each week here on the MB in the hopes that you guys will help take back our TV Coverage.

Yes, I'm talking about the crappy fake B'ham.

However, at least it doesn't rain constantly in the fake one.

Anyways, the main reason I ask is that we need to get a coalition of fans to get the Falcons back on TV here.

FOX 6 does an online poll on Thursdays during the season to determine which game to show on Sunday and all of the stupid Saints fans who moved here after Katrina have turned this into a **** hole to watch the Birds.

I am going to post a link to the poll each week here on the MB in the hopes that you guys will help take back our TV Coverage.

Last season the Atlanta Falcons played the Tennessee Titans; these two teams being the two closest NFL teams to Birmingham. Which game did WBRC Fox 6 show? Why New Orleans vs Carolina, of course.

I'm a native Alabamian. Trust me when I say that I have never known WBRC to not suck as a TV station. I really believe the management has something against not only the Falcons, but the ATL in general.

answer: get DirecTV and either subscribe to nfl superfan or the cheaper route is as follows

subscribe to DirecTV and have them install your dish at your bham address. then after about a week, call up and "update" your service address to be any address in the ATL area. if you have a relative that lives in ATl that would be the address I would use. have your bill go to paperless and wala...you have ATL local channel. I do it in huntsville and when i lived in auburn.

Last season the Atlanta Falcons played the Tennessee Titans; these two teams being the two closest NFL teams to Birmingham. Which game did WBRC Fox 6 show? Why New Orleans vs Carolina, of course.

I'm a native Alabamian. Trust me when I say that I have never known WBRC to not suck as a TV station. I really believe the management has something against not only the Falcons, but the ATL in general.

Don't I know it.

Even the sports bars like OnTap only show us on the little TVs. (but they do feel sorry for me and my brother when we are losing and occasionally toss us a free beer)