milloy's words "I didn't come down here [to rebuild]," said Milloy, who joined the team in 2006 under then-coach Jim Mora. "Am I happy about it? No"

Wow Batman, You have lost some seirous credibility. Not only did you not post the whole story, You didnt even post the whole sentence! "Am I happy about it? No. But I am a part of this team. My attitude is great. I'm the one who signed the deal and that's it." You see the word but usually is a conjunction word so you should include that part. You truly are a piece of crap man.

wow..you people are somethin else..so quick to let vets get free passes. you cant say, i dont want to be apart of a rebuilding team, but i signed up for it anyway so im gonna go through with it..thats like sayin, i hate my job, but im gonna do it cause i go to. he really doesnt have the passion to play for the falcons, but his contracts says he has too.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

smh youre an idiot..

"I'm not one of the guys that don't want to be here," Milloy said. "Obviously I'm loyal to what I signed up for, but again I didn't come down here [to rebuild]," said Milloy, who joined the team in 2006 under then-coach Jim Mora. "Am I happy about it? No. But I am a part of this team. My attitude is great. I'm the one who signed the deal and that's it."
Milloy, who said he is not disgruntled, is making the best out of his situation and is helping teach and encourage players like rookie cornerback Chevis Jackson, first-year starting cornerback Brent Grimes and first-year safety Thomas DeCoud.
and when did hall DEMAND to be traded????

saying you dont want to be apart of the team or you want to be on a winning team means one of two things.. trade me or release me.

wow..you people are somethin else..so quick to let vets get free passes. you cant say, i dont want to be apart of a rebuilding team, but i signed up for it anyway so im gonna go through with it..thats like sayin, i hate my job, but im gonna do it cause i go to. he really doesnt have the passion to play for the falcons, but his contracts says he has too.

There You Go Again! Picking what you waana read and not the whole thing. You say its him saying He hates his Job? ReRead it buddy. He Says, "MY ATTITUDE IS GREAT" and if he Hates his Job, then he shouldnt wanna be hear, right? Then Why did he say, "AT LEAST KEEP ME AROUND SO I CAN SEE IT UNFOLD" You seriously need to go to the Raiders FanSite

crankthat.. can you just go root for OAK and delete your account already. So sick of reading your bull. You comparing Milloy and Hall is like the guy who made the thread comparing Leaf to Ryan.

If DHall were traded to CINCY im sure youd be in heaven right. Youd just pack your bags and go live in Ohio with those me-first convicts.

There You Go Again! Picking what you waana read and not the whole thing. You say its him saying He hates his Job? ReRead it buddy. He Says, "MY ATTITUDE IS GREAT" and if he Hates his Job, then he shouldnt wanna be hear, right? Then Why did he say, "AT LEAST KEEP ME AROUND SO I CAN SEE IT UNFOLD" You seriously need to go to the Raiders FanSite

same thing yall did when the article came out about dhall..yall read what yall wanted to read, input yall lil 2 cents, and it got across the board. hall was backstabbed by smith and dimitroff after they said they were going to do everything they can to keep him around, but didnt. yall dont want to see that part tho. yall just read about him not wanting to be here, and blah blah this and that. now yall are getting a taste of what yall do.

crankthat.. can you just go root for OAK and delete your account already. So sick of reading your bull. You comparing Milloy and Hall is like the guy who made the thread comparing Leaf to Ryan.

If DHall were traded to CINCY im sure youd be in heaven right. Youd just pack your bags and go live in Ohio with those me-first convicts.

simple..if u dont want to read it, DONT OPEN THE THREAD ******..

same thing yall did when the article came out about dhall..yall read what yall wanted to read, input yall lil 2 cents, and it got across the board. hall was backstabbed by smith and dimitroff after they said they were going to do everything they can to keep him around, but didnt. yall dont want to see that part tho. yall just read about him not wanting to be here, and blah blah this and that. now yall are getting a taste of what yall do.

go get whatever article youre talking about and post it and we all can compare the two.

youre little attempts to unmask double standards are laughable.

I really don't understand pointless threads such as these. This is pretty simple. Hall is younger, more talented, and had substantial market value. If he's being disruptive, then trade him while you can. Milloy, while still a productive player, is near the end of his career. You're better off keeping him around to help your team, as long as he's not starting a mutiny. Smart business.

Hall feels 'stabbed in back' by Falcons

Unhappy CB wants to 'go womwhere where I'm wanted'

By STEVE WYCHE

Published on: 02/23/08

Indianapolis — Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall said Friday his chances of ever playing for the team again are "slim to none."

The loquacious, two-time Pro Bowl player capped an 11-minute, impromptu news conference in a hallway of the Indianapolis Convention Center with those three words; a signoff to what could signal an end to his four-year tenure with the Falcons.

"I don't want to stay there," said Hall, one of several current players attending the NFL combine. "I would go anywhere who wants me. That's the thing. It's hard to play for or be part of an organization that doesn't want you. I just want to go somewhere where I'm wanted."

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff declined comment.

Hall said he felt "betrayed" and that "these guys kind of stabbed me in the back," by saying they wanted to retain him while engaging in trade conversations.

"It's not a situation where I'm out here trying to request a trade," Hall said. "That is not the case. The case is these guys are out here trying to trade me. That's what it comes down to."

The Newark Star-Ledger reported Friday that the New York Giants might be willing to trade its first-round pick to acquire Hall. Officials from other teams and people with knowledge of preliminary trade talks said that Washington could have interest in trading for Hall.

Redskins vice president of football operations Vinny Cerrato declined comment because Hall is under contract — for one more year — with the Falcons.

If Hall were dealt, it would take at least a first-round pick and possibly more, two Falcons officials said.

Besides acquiring draft picks or other compensation, the Falcons could be considering a trade because after next season, Hall could become an unrestricted free agent, and the Falcons would lose him for nothing.

Dimitroff said earlier this week that Hall makes the team better. Coach Mike Smith has said he wants Hall to remain with the team.

"Maybe that's a sign that they don't want to be good, if they're saying I make the team better when I'm on it, and they're trying to move me and trade me," Hall said.

While Hall is considered one of the better cornerbacks in the NFL, his occasional outbursts have contributed to the Falcons' reluctance to extend his contract and could make interested teams leery.

"I don't think I'm any more outspoken than hundreds of other guys in the NFL," Hall said. "I think I'm put under a magnifying glass because I'm in a situation that involves me right now. Everything I've ever done and I'm doing or have done in the past is put on a pedestal and looked with under a magnifying glass.

"I don't think anybody can say that I'm a bad guy. For some reason those questions have been brought up. I'm out here to kind of defend myself."

Hall, who is owed $4.2 million next season, said his desire to leave the Falcons is not about money. He did want to have his contract extended, but he said that he recently told the Falcons that he would play out his final year if the team promised not to apply the franchise tag following the season.

That tag would limit Hall's ability to negotiate with other teams should he become a free agent. Hall said the team declined. He said that any team interested in acquiring him would not have to re-do his contract before a trade is consummated.

It's not a situation where I'm out here trying to request a trade," Hall said. "That is not the case. The case is these guys are out here trying to trade me. That's what it comes down to."

CAN YOU SAY BACKSTABBED!!!!now this should shut up about all of you people who say he was out there demanding a trade....SHUT UP!!!!

"I don't want to stay there," said Hall, one of several current players attending the NFL combine. "I would go anywhere who wants me. That's the thing. It's hard to play for or be part of an organization that doesn't want you. I just want to go somewhere where I'm wanted

ONE MORE TIME!!!!now, all the evidence his here..so basically all that bullcrap yall are saying about him wanting a trade, and him not wanting to play here, all the evidence is right here. get the story straight and stop lying.

now why isnt anyone jumping on milloy for expressing this??this is another double standard thing that seems to go along with some of the people on this board pretty good. what d-hall said is just about similar to this, and everybody wanted him off the team after that. so why is it so different with milloy? hall said he didnt want to be apart of a loosing team, BUT it was meant the same way as milloy saying he didnt come down here to be apart of a rebuilding team. it wasnt really being said in the sense of them not wanting to be a falcon, it saying they want to make the team better and will do whatever it takes, but it seems like people took dhalls words and twisted him making him look like he didnt want to be here. yes he did say those actuallys words, BUT that was after the fact that he he heard he was being shopped around the league. so i ask, why does milloy get a free pass here when what he said and what dhall said are very much similar? they both want new deals. milloy's deal isnt gonna be worth it because of his age, dhalls deal would have been worth it because hes still very young, and talented.and just for the record, i have moved on from dhall being on the team, i just want to clear up the double standard thing again because i cant stand it when one player gets treated differently then another.

This is the first that i have heard that quote - what was it from?

It's not a situation where I'm out here trying to request a trade," Hall said. "That is not the case. The case is these guys are out here trying to trade me. That's what it comes down to."

CAN YOU SAY BACKSTABBED!!!!now this should shut up about all of you people who say he was out there demanding a trade....SHUT UP!!!!

why are you telling other people to shut up when you started a discussion thread?

ok batman, do you really not see the difference between what milloy said and what hall said. do you really think they are saying the same thing?

of course its not the same thing, but its in the same context..they both say they want to be falcons, but they also both say they dont want to be apart of a loosing team/rebuilding team..because milloy is more of a veteran player, he gets a free pass. hall was tol he doesnt have anything to worry about, but yet, they backstab him..to me, its the same context. but one gets treated like he was a cancer, and one gets praised as being a class act.