Roddy White vs. D-Hall

I already know who wins, because I know these things.

I just wonder how many D-Hall fans are left on this board, because he is going to get owned by our #1 WR. :D

Prepare to witness a Pro-Bowl birth for Mr. Rodney White in 2008. And he is going to school a Mr. Hall on that when the Falcons travel to Oakland.

That is going to be a great game to watch. Tune in.

I just wonder how many D-Hall fans are left on this board, because he is going to get owned by our #1 WR. :D

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY ARE LEFT JEDI. BUT I'M ONE. BUT BEING A FAN OF D. HALL HAS NOTHING TO

DO WITH THIS GAME (AT LEAST NOT FOR ME) I'M A FALCON FAN. I'M NOT CONCERNED ABOUT WHO WINS

THIS MATCH-UP. I'M CONCERNED ABOUT WHO WINS THIS GAME. YOU CAN WIN A MATCH-UP AND LOOSE

THE GAME. WHAT DOES THAT GET YOU? AS FOR D. HALL. HE'S A GOOD CORNER. I DON'T HAVE TO

DEFEND HIM. HE DOES PRETTY WELL ON HIS OWN. IT'S A DANGEROUS THING TO DISMISS HALL SO LIGHTLY. :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure Asomugoh will be on Roddy... Hall will get the 2nd receiver;)

Dont know why people are down on DeAngelo though, he is very talented and is light years better than any CB we have on our roster. Argue that point all you like, but you know its true...

Where will all you Hall haters be when he grabs his 50th career interception? If he stays healthy, i have no doubt he will have that many... Maybe even 60+. In the meantime, we will probably be still looking for quality S's and CB's like we have been for 10 years+ lol

Im pretty sure Asomugoh will be on Roddy... Hall will get the 2nd receiver;)

Dont know why people are down on DeAngelo though, he is very talented and is light years better than any CB we have on our roster. Argue that point all you like, but you know its true...

Where will all you Hall haters be when he grabs his 50th career interception? If he stays healthy, i have no doubt he will have that many... Maybe even 60+. In the meantime, we will probably be still looking for quality S's and CB's like we have been for 10 years+ lol

lol lightyears? i dunno about all that.

and Dhall is gonna get burned by Roddy just like he got burned by Hines Ward, Joey Galloway, Boldin, Smith.. etc.

Prepare to witness a Pro-Bowl birth for Mr. Rodney White in 2008. And he is going to school a Mr. Hall on that when the Falcons travel to Oakland.

Roddy's gonna win a lot of matchups this year.... B)

Hall will get owned because he can't handle physical receivers. Roddy will get his catches and yards but I don't think he'll be able to hit paydirt against Hall unless there is broken coverage. We should just run the ball and tear down that front 7

What about Hall's past play makes anyone think he will win any premier matchup?

He did pretty good against Steve Smith once last year and then blew up and literally cost the Falcons the game.

You make a very good point, especially with the fire Roddy has been showing. DHall is likely to blow up if he gets matched up with him! Personal Foul 15 yards, Personal Foul 15 yards, thank you!!!

I don't think anyone is a D-hall fan anymore. Dude is lame. Anyone who tries exceptionally hard to be like someone else has no identity ... thus lame.

D-Hall = lowend Deion Sanders

Kobe Bryan = lowend Michael Jordan

Both of them are lame dudes ... pretty good game but not as great as it's made out to be.