Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aerosmith67

Ryan/Turner EQT Jerseys

18 posts in this topic

I don't think Turner is available as an EQT jersey, unfortunately.

Only Abraham and Norwood are listed on the falcons365 site, but Ryan and Norwood are listed on nflshop.com. So I'm guessing Ryan EQT jerseys are available. Maybe the 365 website just doesn't have them listed.

I wanted to get a Turner or Roddy White EQT jersey this year to replace my D. Hall EQT, but it looks like they're not available for some reason.

Thanks! I saw the Ryan EQT after you said something about NFL.com.. I'll have to check out the 365 in person to see if they've gotten any. I know online they're still pushing the ex-Falcons.

Falcons Fans -

Falcons365.com is now offering Matt Ryan Premier EQT jerseys. Please check out this link if you are interested.

Ryan EQT Premier Jersey

At this time Falcons 365 does is exploring the possiblity of carring Michael Turner Premier EQT jerseys, stay tuned for additional details.

At this time Falcons 365 does is exploring the possiblity of carring Michael Turner Premier EQT jerseys, stay tuned for additional details.

I'll buy one the first day they go on sale!! If a black is available, I'd buy that two. So you've got two sales already. :D

I've actually been holding out on buying a replica Turner jersey, in hopes that an EQT would be available soon. Hope it happens.

Week 3 and Turner is the NFL lead rusher with 366 yards, and has the most yards this season in a single game at 220.

Yet still no EQT available... <_<

Does EQT mean the logo is embroidered on the side? I know the numbers appear to be stitched on, but I think it looks dumb when the numbers are stitched but the logo is screen printed.

Does EQT mean the logo is embroidered on the side? I know the numbers appear to be stitched on, but I think it looks dumb when the numbers are stitched but the logo is screen printed.

The logo is printed on the sleeves but it's done in a much heavier ink/paint then the replica jerseys, the numbers are in fact stitched on, they just happen to be one piece instead of the two individual pieces you get on an authentic.

I would definitely buy a Turner EQT jersey. I've been looking for one and couldn't find anything, so I bought a Ryan EQT jersey. I would like to get a Turner EQT jersey in either black or white, since my ryan one is red.

I would definitely buy a Turner EQT jersey. I've been looking for one and couldn't find anything, so I bought a Ryan EQT jersey. I would like to get a Turner EQT jersey in either black or white, since my ryan one is red.

Hmm..if the logo is only printed on, then I'm not gonna pay extra for the numbers to be stitched on. I'll just settle for a replica. That way if it wears out, then I can just get a new one!

naw the hot ones are the game cut type jerseys, u can find em on Ebay.. the sleeves are elastic cuffed like the game jerseys & the numbers & names are sewn on.. Found at Matt Ryan one for not too much..

I just picked up the black EQT Michael Turner jersey at Champs here in Savannah GA. At the Savannah mall. They had six left. One xxl and 2 xl's to boot...

naw the hot ones are the game cut type jerseys, u can find em on Ebay.. the sleeves are elastic cuffed like the game jerseys & the numbers & names are sewn on.. Found at Matt Ryan one for not too much..

Sure if you like knock-offs and ripping off Matt Ryan and the Falcons. :D

What's the major difference between EQT and a Replica???

Thanks!

Stitched on numbers, name patches (nicer then the Replicas.. they don't wear out like those do) and higher quality fabric and ink used on Falcons logo and Falcons name on the front of the jersey. I have an Authentic Jersey and several EQT's, in all honesty the EQT has held up better then anything I've ever owned.