:lol: There are some people here just looking for reasons to pick Ryan apart.

LOL, Aerosmith, you dont read anything I've written, do you?

No, just noticed was all. He's the future... Actually, I thought Redman looked so-so,

Ryan looked very good in his choices but was pushing the ball vs. throwing it,

Joey looked pretty good but he always does in pre-season, and while I sure

root for DJ, he wasn't on his A game...

When you drop your elbow and rather "push" the ball, or "muscle" it out...

Look at a few of the pics with his follow through, his hand is outward vs.

inward... More of a push vs. a throw.

Ryan has a big wing span,the distance may make it look more outward.You have to consider release points to.Short,medium or long throws all have different release points.I havent seen any still pictures that can accurately show a delivery.

Ryan has a big wing span,the distance may make it look more outward.You have to consider release points to.Short,medium or long throws all have different release points.I havent seen any still pictures that can accurately show a delivery.

I wasnt trying to rag on the kid, just wondering... Throwing out the first set of throws (probably jitters),

I really liked who he threw to and when he made the throws. Very smart QB. Plays designed very

well. Strong kid. The ball just seemed (to me) to come out as if pushed, or muscled, rather than

thrown over his shoulder... Although he did throw behind the receiver a few times (he'll get used

to Pro speed in time), he seemed to put good touch on the ball.

I wasnt trying to rag on the kid, just wondering... Throwing out the first set of throws (probably jitters),

I really liked who he threw to and when he made the throws. Very smart QB. Plays designed very

well. Strong kid. The ball just seemed (to me) to come out as if pushed, or muscled, rather than

thrown over his shoulder... Although he did throw behind the receiver a few times (he'll get used

I didn't really see what you are seeing. His motion was quite good. Obviously he doesn't have the arm strength of a Vick or Favre, but he had plenty of zip when required on his throws.

The type of "muscleing" you are talking about, i see iin Redmans' and Kyle Boller's throws. They both seem to fall back when they throw.

In pratice I have seen him change locations on the throws.He definitely was tight early but came along.I thought he was a little conservative on some.To much under,the staff may have need ryan to show up more than he did to get more reps in the next few weeks.Im more concerne with playing time.

LOL, Aerosmith, you dont read anything I've written, do you?

No, just noticed was all. He's the future... Actually, I thought Redman looked so-so,

Ryan looked very good in his choices but was pushing the ball vs. throwing it,

Joey looked pretty good but he always does in pre-season, and while I sure

root for DJ, he wasn't on his A game...

No, I read what you wrote and it doesn't make any sense. You're nitpicking, if you want to see what the human body looks like when they're muscling something take a look at a very bad shot put throw and you'll see how the body reacts. There's very little wrong with Ryan's mechanics in his short and long game.

i also thought ryan put that ball to roddy's back side b/c the saftey drifted over to cover jenkins in the slot. to me it looked like he put it on roddy's back side to keep it away from the saftey. we don't really know either way though.

I thought the same thing until I watched the replay. Roddy had plenty of room. Who knows though? I'd rather see him throw it behind him than lead him into a brutal hit.