Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ibis1

AFMB Madden 09 360 franchise league

132 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm about ready for another game.I thought Idlet ya'll catch up.I have 6-or more games played.......So im ready when ya'll are. Are we still doing it.?

Hey skeetbird I got you man..... I'm usuually on late to avoid the lag(sometimes it doesn't matter). I'll be on there around nine. If anybody wants a game just send me a message when and I'll be there B)

Are we still doing the league? Havent played the game in months but would love to find an opportunity to get my skills back up and play some fellow board members!i

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/784493 houston, we have no problem. I really thought I'd miss Hall's int returns this year. His elusiveness last year was crazy. But I have gotten some good returns from others. Here's my best. And yes Falcone28 and dy83falcons are both me. Falcone is my MAIN nickname. DY83 is an extra. But was the only onewith time still on it when I joined the league. Wish I could have waited. Oh well. My record is only .500 on DY and I ran into so many direct snapper glitchers that my DNF is HIGH.

I assume the AMFB league has gone the way of the DODO so I left it. If anyone wants to start a league and play games weekly let me know