Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ibis1

AFMB Madden 09 360 franchise league

132 posts in this topic

I also had a great win against Crumplin. The score on the league page doesnt resemble how good it was.

I laughed when i saw it. How on earth did you only have safety. Give the details

I laughed when i saw it. How on earth did you only have safety. Give the details

My God, I just saw that! Some of the greatest games are the tense ones where one bad or good play at any time could win it.

Poor WHERES THE FOOD though, having to play with the Dolphins...

My God, I just saw that! Some of the greatest games are the tense ones where one bad or good play at any time could win it.

Poor WHERES THE FOOD though, having to play with the Dolphins...

He chose the dolphins. He also had the 4th or 5th pick on which team he wanted.

Henne was lighting me up when I played him. His defense is not to shabby either. Forced two fumbles which were returned for TD's and also had 3 ints. I had 5 turnovers and still won. That defies all NFL odds.

what happen with the game with Ibis is this. I had the ball before one those replays on the 50 and had a drop pass in the endzone by ronnie brown and that started the downward spiral that resulted in the loss. I thought I picked a cover 3 zone coverage on the game winning pass, but picked a bump and run coverage. I'm challenging Ibis to a rematch in the near future. In Jgator's game I could run the ball ok, but couldn't pass the ball. On defense I couldn't stop the TE. I want to trade Ricky Williams for a DB.

what happen with the game with Ibis is this. I had the ball before one those replays on the 50 and had a drop pass in the endzone by ronnie brown and that started the downward spiral that resulted in the loss. I thought I picked a cover 3 zone coverage on the game winning pass, but picked a bump and run coverage. I'm challenging Ibis to a rematch in the near future. In Jgator's game I could run the ball ok, but couldn't pass the ball. On defense I couldn't stop the TE. I want to trade Ricky Williams for a DB.

Well the rematch will be just exhibition. ;)

right now we only have 9 people in the league. If it does not grow, I will make it so that we play each other 3 times a year.

I can never find anyone online. I'm on several hours every nite. Ibis and me had a good game. I won on a long run late in the game. He had me beat before that. Im struggling with this years version. I have no idea why. I averaged 108 rushing yds a game last year. This yera I cant do ANYTHING. It;s deprssing. I was 100+ games over .500 last year and so far have a losing recoird with 7 straight losses.

I can never find anyone online. I'm on several hours every nite. Ibis and me had a good game. I won on a long run late in the game. He had me beat before that. Im struggling with this years version. I have no idea why. I averaged 108 rushing yds a game last year. This yera I cant do ANYTHING. It;s deprssing. I was 100+ games over .500 last year and so far have a losing recoird with 7 straight losses.

Send messages to people in the league via LIVE. I find if you set a time to play someone, it usually happens.

Me and DY83FALCONS just had a good game. I was running the ball pretty well, but had to pass more as the game was ending. I was down by 11 with around 1:37 to play in the 4th quarter. I completed a 79 TD pass to Ted Ginn that put me down by 5 and I converted the 2 point conversion. I recovered the onside kick. Back on offense I sent every one deep execpt the TE and picked up good yardage and completed short passes to set a FG that I completed tp kick the tying FG.

How do I post Highlights on here

Me and DY83FALCONS just had a good game. I was running the ball pretty well, but had to pass more as the game was ending. I was down by 11 with around 1:37 to play in the 4th quarter. I completed a 79 TD pass to Ted Ginn that put me down by 5 and I converted the 2 point conversion. I recovered the onside kick. Back on offense I sent every one deep execpt the TE and picked up good yardage and completed short passes to set a FG that I completed tp kick the tying FG.

How do I post Highlights on here

It was a great game crumplin(DY83 ) you made me sweat it out there no doubt about it. ATLfan has the toughest D i have faced so far. No offense to the others ive played. But my defense had to win that one for me

FMB Name - Gamertag - Team

1. Stoney - rip31st0ne - Falcons

2. pogipinoy27 - fredsterific - Chiefs

3. crumplin -WHERES THE FOOD - Dolphins

4. jdawg08 JacksGC7 - Chargers

5. ibis - xibis - Cowboys

6. genn0226 - TheNovoaShow - Steelers

7. skeetbird - DY83Falcons - Titans

8. vicklanta07 - OSUFalcon - Redskins

9. collinr01 - l collin l - Texans

10. jgator - jgator21 - Jags

11. Rainmaker - AtlMojo21 - Browns

12. joe hale - Felix Halson - Saints

13. Stoney Friend - rstype28 - 49'ers

14. atlfan213 -atlfan213 - Colts

15. poutlipper - RyanISaGOD - Panthers

16. Dem Birds Can Fly - Pumpin Escobar - Vikings

17. gamecocknfire - SwampTown42

18. iloxgenil - RocketMoose007

19. kaiser sose - UnfoundedUser

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

+SO id know who is who sorry

I've invited a few people but gotten no response, of course the thing doesn't tell you if they are engaged in a game or not so that's probably why. I would like to hook up a game sometime tonight if anyones interested.

I thought I was supposed to get the steelers. :(

I just signed up for the league (sorry, a little late I was out of town) and they are taken.

Edit: I took the Eagles instead. I didn't see anyone signed up for them in the list posted in the thread so I took the liberty of choosing them. Hope it doesn't cause any inconvenience.

I was just trying to tie the game with under two minutes to go against pumping escobar and the game just cut off....talk about EA BS......I think i nailed that thing too. Was a 56 yarder but my kicker is that man. We will try it again later date

I was just trying to tie the game with under two minutes to go against pumping escobar and the game just cut off....talk about EA BS......I think i nailed that thing too. Was a 56 yarder but my kicker is that man. We will try it again later date

Yeah, it was a good game, probably going to overtime. ...after that happened, Where's the Food invited me to a game and we had a pretty good game, which I lost 21-17. I was in the middle of a possible game-winning drive inside the 2 minute warning and I'm completing everything across the middle, he couldn't cover my tightend (who had 15 catches for like 200 yards and 2 TD's.) and I decide to go for the endzone and I throw a pick on the ONE YARD LINE. It was a nice play by him. Here are my highlights ...I couldn't find one where I blitz Darren Sharper and NAILED Ronnie Brown or Ricky Williams (can't remember who, probably Ricky.) behind the line though. I was 27 of 37 with Tavaris Jackson. I probably should have ran the ball more considering the team I'm using, but what I was doing was working pretty well so I didn't mess with it too much.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/275471 - Late touchdown to take the lead, would lose it shortly after on a blown coverage in which I was blitzing and accidently got on my corner.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/275484 - Nothing real special about the play, but I like the accuracy and it picked up a first down on a drive that lead to the following clip's Touchdown.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/275441 - Really great throw, he went for the pick I believe but couldn't get it. This play scared me as it was 5 seconds til halftime when I snapped the ball, clock running, no timeouts and at the completion one second was left on the clock.

Good game, Crumplin.

Hey Crumplin dont know what exactly caused the disconnection in our game. I'm not sure whether it was a problem on my side, EA's side or your side. A shame we couldn't complete the entire game. Was shaping up to be a good one.

Hey Crumplin dont know what exactly caused the disconnection in our game. I'm not sure whether it was a problem on my side, EA's side or your side. A shame we couldn't complete the entire game. Was shaping up to be a good one.

Yeah We can pick it later or on another day. The game was shaping up to be another good game. I'll be on late sunday.

That second touchdown was the one where I was blitzing and tried to change defenders and it put me on the corner and I lost the receiver. Darn that play, had I not done that the outcome could have been different. ...you were like 0-4 and I lose. Man, I suck. lol. Oh man, I just realized, I LOST TO THE DOLPHINS! NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

That second touchdown was the one where I was blitzing and tried to change defenders and it put me on the corner and I lost the receiver. Darn that play, had I not done that the outcome could have been different. ...you were like 0-4 and I lose. Man, I suck. lol. Oh man, I just realized, I LOST TO THE DOLPHINS! NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and don't you forget it B)

and I won a game finally after 2 near losses

What happened was it was about 38-12 and well................................