I've seen more than my share of games lost on penalties, but hey, it's preseason and it's DJ forcing a bad pass. Redman did the same and Harrington, well, he at least showed he might be second best on the team (yeah, that's pretty scary). I think Ryan could have pulled this game out if he'd been in there. I am sure that a fan such as you had to have been just a little bit impressed with his poise and play, minus the first series he was in there but I loved that audible on his first play that through the defense into a frenzy. Come on Consistent, tell us just ONE thing about the Birds that you were impressed with, that is if you did watch the game.

i missed some of the game but saw ryan get sacked 1 time. i was impressed with how qiuckly he set up and got rid of the ball.

my point on starting the thread was the penaltys, and it seems to me that if this team could employ the same methods that the falcons used to beat minn. in minn to go to the superbowl then that imo would help this team go along way this season. if you remember the falcons were practically error free in that playoff game and it was extremely loud. i know this is a young team but they need to incorporate methods by the time game 1 starts. im sure we will see in the 2nd preseason game if any improvements

i missed some of the game but saw ryan get sacked 1 time. i was impressed with how qiuckly he set up and got rid of the ball.

my point on starting the thread was the penaltys, and it seems to me that if this team could employ the same methods that the falcons used to beat minn. in minn to go to the superbowl then that imo would help this team go along way this season. if you remember the falcons were practically error free in that playoff game and it was extremely loud. i know this is a young team but they need to incorporate methods by the time game 1 starts. im sure we will see in the 2nd preseason game if any improvements

I think the penalties will go away once they gel a good bit together as a unit. I must say those 'hard counts' that Ryan gave the Jacksonville defense several times really got them jumping out of position and getting penalized. He must really have some good lungs on him. I do remember how error-free the Falcons were ten years ago, they will have to play error-free ball if they are to win some of the close games this year and if they're to beat the Panties.