So, you still think Matty Ice is gonna be a bust?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't change my tune. Unlike some of you punks, I support the players on the field. You can cry all you want because your guy is not starting in the NFL. It is the pathetic fans like you that need to leave. You are the divisin in the fan base, not everynoe else.

who is "my guy"? :lol: :lol:

Guest falcawkrave
Mechanics, Tape, history and knowing what it takes to become "NFL" material. I predicted with 100% accuracy about Joey Harrington, long before anyone else on this message board, exactly what Joey Harrington's deficiency’s were. I've paid close attention to Matt Ryan and hs measurables.

Don't believe that I'm making this stuff up. I still have tapes of his college games.

Just because you want to take preseason games as gospel, doesn't mean I have to.

you don't see me taking the preseason as gospel, just a hopeful sign. Figuring out Harrington was a bust wasn't rocket science. They brought him here as back-up.

what specifically, do you not like about Ryan?

He just being Mike Vick fan, it obvious, basically saying ppl here wanted Vick gone unless he wins a SB. That expectation for Vick is the same one many Vick fans will use on Ryan. Unfair yes, but that's the standard created in Atlanta during the Vick era.

You people make me laugh. You dont want ppl to discuss MV, then why must u bring up Vick for no apparent reason? noone said anything about Vick. If someone is objective and not some blind loyalist then he's a Vick fan right? I agree with the poster I think Ryan was THE wrong pick. He didnt show me anything at BC that warranted him being a no. 3 pick. If u put him in any strong QB class like the 09 class he's not a top 5 pick at all. For that reason there are many fans who dont like the pick. If we drafted Ryan in rd 2 instead of #3 i have no prob with the pick. So please for God's sake stop bringing up Vick when you cant come up with a decent argument. When MV was here you had your "haters" and "huggers" for a host host of reasons from race, culture, his contract, his QB style. Noone said "you guys are Chandler fans". What makes Matt Ryan so special that it shouldn't be the same way with him? Its gonna be the same way for the same reasons so get used to it and stop bringing up MV. He's gone.

You people make me laugh. You dont want ppl to discuss MV, then why must u bring up Vick for no apparent reason? noone said anything about Vick. If someone is objective and not some blind loyalist then he's a Vick fan right? I agree with the poster I think Ryan was THE wrong pick. He didnt show me anything at BC that warranted him being a no. 3 pick. If u put him in any strong QB class like the 09 class he's not a top 5 pick at all. For that reason there are many fans who dont like the pick. If we drafted Ryan in rd 2 instead of #3 i have no prob with the pick. So please for God's sake stop bringing up Vick when you cant come up with a decent argument. When MV was here you had your "haters" and "huggers" for a host host of reasons from race, culture, his contract, his QB style. Noone said "you guys are Chandler fans". What makes Matt Ryan so special that it shouldn't be the same way with him? Its gonna be the same way for the same reasons so get used to it and stop bringing up MV. He's gone.

:huh:<_<:rolleyes:

I guess you never seen my other posts....