All you Falcons Fans

FireDawg85

Guest Gritz
I am sooooo glad we did not pick him up. If your watching what Im watching right now, You have to agree. New nickname for him is DCD "Dixon Check Down" :lol:

He plays right now like a younger, faster smaller Joey Harrington..... :lol:

Hmm rookie,it's his 1st game since getting hurt, it's his 1st game in the NFL period is he suppose to light it up? :mellow:

I'm just viewing the initial post as satire. The fact that he's playing at all this soon after an ACL tear is pretty damned amazing.

oh man if Matt throws an INT tomorrow the board will be down for 2 days <_<

yep lol "MATT RYAN IS A BUST,I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED DORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

it's be 30 pages of that then nobody will be able to log on till the regular season lol

i dont recall anyone wanting dixon....he had one good year...is slower than most people think....and probably will turn out worse than his predeccessor joey "checkdown" harrington...the new saying should be changed from "if i had a nickel for every..." to "if i had a joey checkdown for every time..." BAMMMM SONNNN

oh man if Matt throws an INT tomorrow the board will be down for 2 days <_<

I DON'T KNOW WHY? THAT'S WHAT QB's DO. THEY SOMETIMES THROW INT's.

IF YOU THINK HE'S MORE THAN A QB, THEN YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT

HAPPENS. BUT IF YOU KNOW HE'S A QB ..... IT WON'T FAZE YOU.

i dont recall anyone wanting dixon

Yeah there were a lot of people on this board talking about him. But i mean its preseason...what quartbacks have been good so far? John David booty is struggling....and I think Flacco did ok ( I cant remember). I also think Brian Brohm did good also. However is it me or does Sceneca Wallace (sp?) looks like a slower but more accurate / better decision maker than Vick...oh wait, sorry for mentioning that name.