How many do u think?

HashMark

EXACTLY! WE ARE NOT VERY MARKETABLE RIGHT NOW.

If Matt Ryan is really good, we will be very very marketable. Theres nothing that sells the NFL more than franchise quarterbacks. Matt Ryan could bump us to the top if he succeeds. Everyone is looking for the next gen of quarterbacks. Dont kill me because I dont think Derek Anderson is the next gen of great quarterbacks.

If Matt Ryan is really good, we will be very very marketable. Theres nothing that sells the NFL more than franchise quarterbacks. Matt Ryan could bump us to the top if he succeeds. Everyone is looking for the next gen of quarterbacks. Dont kill me because I dont think Derek Anderson is the next gen of great quarterbacks.

I AGREE, THATS WHY I SAID, "RIGHT NOW!" BUT MATT CAN'T DO IT ALONE. HE'LL ONLY

BE AS GOOD AS HIS SUPPORTING CAST. I HOPE WE DON'T EXPECT THE KID TO CARRY THE

LOAD. :rolleyes:

I AGREE, THATS WHY I SAID, "RIGHT NOW!"

Defiantly. I really am so excited about the opportunity we have with Matt Ryan. I mean think of this. The only guys under 27 that are really starter quality right now are Derek Anderson, 25 -- Jay Cutler, 25 -- Phillip Rivers, 26. --- Big Ben, 26 -- Eli, 27

The only one with a really nice QB Rating is Big Ben at 93+.. Rivers is the next closest at about 86. Its not like the recent quarterbacks coming out have been legendary. Granted, Big Ben has been as close to it as possible with great year after great year and that superbowl ring. Really Eli rode that defense to a ring.

Ryan can just be okay, and hes automatically in the middle of that group of guys and he is still 23 years old. Theres no QB in this draft that is looking like a star, so Ryan has the inside track to the next great young QB in the NFL. Get excited people!

Ha! You think that's bad? I'm stuck with the Panties!

Yeah same here The Falcons game used to atleast come on T.V. down here on fox for the preseason now it doesn't.

Panther games are the worst to watch, every game is boring unless they play the falcons. <_<

Yeah same here The Falcons game used to atleast come on T.V. down here on fox for the preseason now it doesn't.

Panther games are the worst to watch, every game is boring unless they play the falcons. <_<

I agree...I think I'll have more fun sitting in front of the computer watching the Falcons-Jags Gamecenter on NFL.com telling me what's happening with their graph and a paragraph on what happened than to watch the Panties go up against a Colts team that doesn't even have Manning! The only fun thing about that game will be watching Mike Hart and that's about it.