Note to the Matt Ryan Groupies

L

We have heard for the 30,967th time that the great almighty Tom Brady and Peyton Manning were said to have weak arms in college. When expressing why you disagree with someone who isn’t sold on Matt Ryan Please state facts. I might be going out on a limb here but last I checked they don’t share the same genetic makeup.

With that said Flame away and defend your male crush. I will still root and cheer for him at the game. I’m still a big supporter of him being drafted. I’m just sick and tired of people jumping all over anyone who doesn’t agree that his Jesus in a falcons uniform.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that you are WAY to focused on arm strength. Arm strength is probably one of the least important things for a QB. He threw over 60 yards at the combine, and his arm will get stronger in his next couple of years. Not in the sense at that he will be throwing 80-90 yard bombs, but his throws will get a tad bit more zip on them, just like a lot of other QBs entering the NFL.

I'm a Matt Ryan fan by default of being a Falcon fan first and foremost. I loved the Falcons before Ryan got here and I will love therm afer he leaves. I am a DJ Shockley fan by default of being a Falcon fan first and foremost.

I will root for ANY Falcon on the field playing. The better all our players are on the depth chart, the better this team will be as a whole.

It is too bad some can't get this simple concept through their thick agenda blocked heads.

I don't know about groupies I would just say we are pulling for him because we are fans of the Falcons and shouldn't we pull for the guy we just picked 3rd?

Btw seems to be more shockley groupies.

Yea i dont see how people can think that Shockley is the best of our 4 Qbs, he is just another Mike Vick type that can run but not pass.

It seems to me that you are WAY to focused on arm strength. Arm strength is probably one of the least important things for a QB. He threw over 60 yards at the combine, and his arm will get stronger in his next couple of years. Not in the sense at that he will be throwing 80-90 yard bombs, but his throws will get a tad bit more zip on them, just like a lot of other QBs entering the NFL.

I agree with you a 100% and im pulling for the kid but if you say anything about him people are jumping all over you. Like I said in my last post when everybody was on Glen D at the 3 Spot I was pulling for Ryan. Were all Falcons fans wanting our team to win. Its just sicking that every time someone comments on his performance or says he needs work. You have 20 groupies throwing a hissy fit about it.

screw this guy, he starts a thread gets owned then starts another fresh thread that says the same things then gets owned again and so on, and so on and so on..

give it a rest...

Lol Who owned me???? Please post the quote post the link :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me Guess your going to tell me about how some Gm said the same thing about Brady and Manning right?????

the last post about not being impressed by Ryan yet. I give you credit, he does need work and its stupid to argue that point. but its not about arm strength with Ryan, he has an above average arm and the biggest thing that matters with Qb's that are successful is anticipation and accuracy. Which everyone should know comes with time and experience/practice.

We have heard for the 30,967th time that the great almighty Tom Brady and Peyton Manning were said to have weak arms in college. When expressing why you disagree with someone who isn’t sold on Matt Ryan Please state facts. I might be going out on a limb here but last I checked they don’t share the same genetic makeup.

With that said Flame away and defend your male crush. I will still root and cheer for him at the game. I’m still a big supporter of him being drafted. I’m just sick and tired of people jumping all over anyone who doesn’t agree that his Jesus in a falcons uniform.

Hadn't noticed many people being that caught up with Ryan.

Let us see what he can do in the NFL before we praise or crucify him.

And by the way it was only 30,964 times.

the last post about not being impressed by Ryan yet. I give you credit, he does need work and its stupid to argue that point. but its not about arm strength with Ryan, he has an above average arm and the biggest thing that matters with Qb's that are successful is anticipation and accuracy. Which everyone should know comes with time and experience/practice.

And I agree with you 100%

IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE CAUGHT UP ON MATT .... LET'EM. IF SOMEBODY'S CAUGHT UP

ON DJ ..... LET'EM. THAT'S WHAT FANS DO. IF YOU'RE NOT CAUGHT UP ON THE PLAYER

THAT I'M CAUGHT UP ON, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE NOT A FAN. IT MEANS THAT WE

ARE TWO INDIVIDUALS ROOTING FOR THE SAME TEAM. ALL ELSE FALL UNDER THE

CATEGORY OF CHARACTER ISSUES.

Hadn't noticed many people being that caught up with Ryan.

Let us see what he can do in the NFL before we praise or crucify him.

And by the way it was only 30,964 times.

My bad my count was 3 off :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE CAUGHT UP ON MATT .... LET'EM. IF SOMEBODY'S CAUGHT UP

ON DJ ..... LET'EM. THAT'S WHAT FANS DO. IF YOU'RE NOT CAUGHT UP ON THE PLAYER

THAT I'M CAUGHT UP ON, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE NOT A FAN. IT MEANS THAT WE

ARE TWO INDIVIDUALS ROOTING FOR THE SAME TEAM. ALL ELSE FALL UNDER THE

CATEGORY OF CHARACTER ISSUES.

Good post. Rock on. Go FALCONS!