Southern Cal's Mark Sanchez carted off the field with severe knee injury..

SacFalcFan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mad inside people at SC, everyone said it is bad, real bad & hes done for the yr.. fk

yeah i heard from a buddy who is out there about it after I posted this and he told me it was rumored they felt it was gone for the year type injury. not good since he got the majority of snaps in spring and was being prepared to be the #1.. mitch will have to work quick to get ready.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Deacon Dr. McKinney Slim, BillyWitchDoctor, SacFalcFan, Silver Tongue K. Flash

My boys been lurking for a good 10 minutes.ehsmiley.gif

Nah I've got this thread open and I'm trying to get a hold of my friend that's on the team....

Sat., Aug 30 @Virginia 3:30 PM ET

Sat., Sep 13 Ohio State 8:00 PM ET

Thur., Sep 25 @Oregon State 9:00 PM ET

Sat., Oct 4 Oregon 8:00 PM ET

Sat., Oct 11 Arizona State

Ouch, now those other 4 games outside of the Ohio St game looks tougher unless Mustain gets real comfortable quick.

it wasnt even in action, it was during stretching, My boy told me he didnt get carted off, but couldnt put any weight on his knee & was in serious pain.. everyone thinks its a acl or worse.. it was basically a freak accident..

well per espn and other sources he was carted off the field and the report says a dislocated patella right now.. the bottom line is it looks like he is gone for the year..