Russia Has Invaded Georgia

womfalcs3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP!!!

Invaded Georgia?

Where are they at now? I'm up in Paulding County, how soon before they get here? I need to run down to Walmart and get some ammo!

What the **** do they want from us? Our peaches? Our women? The Braves?

RUSSkies?!!?? In JAWja??!!???!!??

Why, I think I shall faint!

GoneFlauwPittypat.jpg

Exactly. Not only are tons of people dying, but what happens if we do fly some soldiers back and our plane gets shot down?

Sorry, I dont want to fight Russia.

Not that I want a fight, but it would be much simpler to fight Russia, than terrorist or insurgents. Russia is brave enough to fight Mano e Mano. Muslims have to fight disguised as civilians and use them as shields.

Not that I want a fight, but it would be much simpler to fight Russia, than terrorist or insurgents. Russia is brave enough to fight Mano e Mano. Muslims have to fight disguised as civilians and use them as shields.

A - It's not Muslims we are fighting, it is a very small group of extremists distorting a religion.

B - True, Russia would fight us toe to toe, and likely lose, but they have the capacity to hit us hard on our own soil, that is not good for anyone here.

C - How is this thread only 2 pages. I guess the title should have had something to with McCain or Obama to get any attention. This is a serious situation and I hope this missile shield actually works.