COLT Brennan Wow / Better than Flaco?

real_fan

Who was that one guy who kept on saying that Colt Brennan would turn out to be the best QB from this year's draft class?

I remember we bashed him like mad men, but he still didn't agree that Brennan would suck. I still think he's never going to be starting QB material in the NFL, but he won't be a bad No.2 or No.3

Wait, was Colt in the Was vs Ind game?

Ind looses every preseason so I wouldn't put too much into it. Washington made a huge deal about it but up here they make a huge deal about everything. I can't even begin to count how many people have talked about going to the Superbowl....

Who was that one guy who kept on saying that Colt Brennan would turn out to be the best QB from this year's draft class?

I remember we bashed him like mad men, but he still didn't agree that Brennan would suck. I still think he's never going to be starting QB material in the NFL, but he won't be a bad No.2 or No.3

Monsoon, he loves hawaii, lol....one game doesnt mean anything, but he did look good.

Monsoon, he loves hawaii, lol....one game doesnt mean anything, but he did look good.

Oh yeah....thats right. I think Brennan looked OKAY, his decision making was pretty bad. He just put up good numbers, like he did in college. Too bad stats can't show how many dangerous passes he threw that game.

that would be me...I had him in my sig for a while, and said that if not for Ryan, I would take him with the #3 overall pick. He'll be great

That could have been me. I started a thread at one point and argued for Colt all day long. He's gonna be pretty good I think. It's preseason but he's accurate and there is no changing that.