Photos from Practice Today 8/8/8

btheman71

I took some photos from this morning's run through:

8/8/8 Practice Photos Work/Home Safe (PIcasa Web Album)

Not much to say about practice. All the QB's look good for the most part. Harrington threw a couple passes behind receivers but they still caught it.

Shockley was in on a hail mary play and he threw a horrible floating duck to the end zone. On another play he threw a horrible pass to nobody. At least I couldn't figure out who he was trying to throw to. The rest of his passes look real good with nice zip on the ball.

Redman and Ryan looked very sharp. For the most part it looked like the QB rotation went QB1: Redman, QB2: Ryan, QB3: Harrington, QB4: Shockley.

It was hard to get a feel for much of anything else since they weren't in pads.

I was shocked at how big Clabo looks compared to everyone else.

I took some photos from this morning's run through:

8/8/8 Practice Photos Work/Home Safe (PIcasa Web Album)

Not much to say about practice. All the QB's look good for the most part. Harrington threw a couple passes behind receivers but they still caught it.

Shockley was in on a hail mary play and he threw a horrible floating duck to the end zone. On another play he threw a horrible pass to nobody. At least I couldn't figure out who he was trying to throw to. The rest of his passes look real good with nice zip on the ball.

Redman and Ryan looked very sharp. For the most part it looked like the QB rotation went QB1: Redman, QB2: Ryan, QB3: Harrington, QB4: Shockley.

It was hard to get a feel for much of anything else since they weren't in pads.

I was shocked at how big Clabo looks compared to everyone else.

Did you get any autographs? Great pictures! B)

Did you get any autographs? Great pictures! B)

Nah...I wanted to get out of there. Had to get back to work.

Oh, one other thing. It was nice to see coaches actually COACH! One example was Smith and Van Gorder would stop plays mid-action and quiz the defensive backfield on where they were supposed to be and why.

There is definitely A LOT better feeling around practice than there was last year. Everyone just seems more into it and happy.

HAHAHA dude i get your username. pretty clever. Good ot see Shockley looked good, besides those 2 passes, which is understandable, since he seems to be still trying to control his arm, which throws out rockets.

LOL...I could have told you he threw the ball backwards and you would have thought it was understandable. :P

But seriously, if I had my choice, I would cut Harrington, and have the depth chart go Redman, Ryan, then Shockley. Then for the future it would be Ryan QB1 and Shockley QB2 and draft some project to be QB3.

LOL...I could have told you he threw the ball backwards and you would have thought it was understandable. :P

But seriously, if I had my choice, I would cut Harrington, and have the depth chart go Redman, Ryan, then Shockley. Then for the future it would be Ryan QB1 and Shockley QB2 and draft some project to be QB3.

Lol, well duh he threw it backwards, since he was scorching the other team so bad that he wanted to help them. B):lol:

I agree with that. I think Shockley has a chance to be another Schaub for us, and we could extend his contract 2 years, then trade him to another team. Schaub SUCKED in real games, but was above average in preseason, and people LOVED him, and we got that great trade.