LB James.. what does this mean

xFalconLord

I cant imagine this guy got waived without even giving him a shot in the preseason, on the basis of poor play. I know hes injured, and it must not be good. I think its safe to say that the injury is why we must waive him, so what are our rights to this guy (if any) now that he is waived. If no one claims him, we can add him to practice squad. Why not add him to IR?? I dont get why we waived this guy istead of PUP or IR..

I cant imagine this guy got waived without even giving him a shot in the preseason, on the basis of poor play. I know hes injured, and it must not be good. I think its safe to say that the injury is why we must waive him, so what are our rights to this guy (if any) now that he is waived. If no one claims him, we can add him to practice squad. Why not add him to IR?? I dont get why we waived this guy istead of PUP or IR..

AJC.com said he suffered a concussion did not say how bad. That's all I've seen and I 've been wondering the same things that you have.

It could be a combination of factors. The injury could be one thing. They also

may have gotten him in and realized how undersized he really is. They may

have had a plan to use him at safety and found out he was too slow. It may

be they feel Coy Wire is what they were hoping to get in this guy, plus some.

There's probably some silly rule that most of us aren't aware of. Otherwise, it makes no sense to release someone until you have to. Maybe they have plans to bring in another player.

He was not exactly waived......... he is still retain his rights...... it was a waived/injury......The same thing we did with center doug datish last year

Basically...... We will have him next year

Falcons waived fifth-round rookie LB Robert James.

Lingering symptoms from a concussion will force James to be shut down for the season. The Falcons will retain James' rights, but this move allows them to fill his roster spot with another player.

Yup> I mean, EVERY SINGLE DRAFT PICK has to pan out perfectly, or the GM is a bum. Yup yup.

My thoughts exactly. TD better not mess up on another 5th round pick or he will be fired! And if all picks aren't starters by year two then out he goes. are you guys seriously having this conversation. The guy drafts possibly three first year starters and possible five by year two and we are complaining about a 5th round pick. Are you guys friends or foes?

But he went to Georgia. Didn't you know that the draft should always be "BGPA"? (Best Georgia Player Available)?

one of the top School with over 50 players from that school in the NFL, plus most SB MVPs. I say we start thinking that way. B) we got Elam and Lovell. Keep Lovell on PS til Elam is no longer on the team.

one of the top School with over 50 players from that school in the NFL, plus most SB MVPs. I say we start thinking that way. B) we got Elam and Lovell. Keep Lovell on PS til Elam is no longer on the team.

Somehow I knew that you would actually take that seriously. . :huh::rolleyes: -_-

\

wasted draft pick

Ugg lame people, every year almost all teams cut at least one or two people from their latest draft. Very rarely does the entire draft class for a team actually make the team.

He is in the same situation Doug Datish was in last year, injured and we will see howhe does next year.

Somehow I knew that you would actually take that seriously. . :huh::rolleyes: -_-

\

I knew you were joking, but hey i knew youd like to know that UGA is one of the best Schools, when it comes to NFL talent, and im glad we actually started looking in our backyard. I still wish we picked Ward over Duckett.