Why do we not look into signing FAs?!

shock

I am completely confused as to why we havent went out and made talks with some FAs out there now to help feel obvious holes on the team.

With Cornerback and Tight End two of the biggest holes on this team, why have we not went and looked around to fill them and address these problems?

Obviously the staff does not want to win now, they want to win in a couple years.

Rebuilding year. Coaches wanted to get younger. We really don't need a TE with Mike Murlarkey offense. It will be another rough but better year, this year.

Yeah I realize getting younger was the focus, but why not bring in a vet at least at the Cornerback position to help lead by example?

We've definitely looked into signing FAs. Rashad Moore, Kindal Moorehead, Grady Jackson, Ben Hartsock, Erik Coleman.

2. Cornerback isn't that big of a need because we run a cover 2. Can you name, without looking at their website, one corner who starts for Indianapolis?

3. Tight end isn't a glaring need because we are going into a run-happy offense. Hartsock will be used as a third tackle.

Rebuilding year. Coaches wanted to get younger. We really don't need a TE with Mike Murlarkey offense. It will be another rough but better year, this year.

Of course we want to get younger, that is why we brought in Grady Jackson and Jason Elam. They have youth and loads of potential, heh.... :P

Of course we want to get younger, that is why we brought in Grady Jackson and Jason Elam. They have youth and loads of potential, heh.... :P

We need Elam. What young kicker out there has the talent Elam has? (you don't really need a young kicker)

Grady wasn't sign till training camp begin. Coach wanted to start young, but we had no big DT with Jackson Caliber. (Rashad Moore is a question mark)

Because right now there aren't many good players walking around free. In one month, the will be 27 ( 80-53) players released from each of 32 teams for a total of 864 (27 x 32) FAs to pick from, there may be 2 or 3 in that group that could help, BUT rest assured that if there is a FA out there now it means that 32 teams do not want him on the 80 man roster much less the 53 man roster.

Are there even any veteran corners available? I'm not sure what our cap space is at the moment but I doubt if there is a lot of money to spend.

I going to wait until we lose a game before I start complaining, too many positive things have been happening to this team.

Because right now there aren't many good players walking around free. In one month, the will be 22 ( 80-53) players released from each of 32 teams for a total of 704 (22 x 32) FAs to pick from, there may be 2 or 3 in that group that could help, BUT rest assured that if there is a FA out there now it means that 32 teams do not want him on the 80 man roster much less the 53 man roster.

There will be enough talent on the street for us to start over if we wanted to. I always thought

you could come close to building a competitive team out of the guys that get cut at that time every

year.

Grady is to fill a hole for one year I am sure we will draft a DT in next years draft. We are building thru the draft and supplementing thru FA. That was TD MO since he got here. We got five players that will most likely be starters within the next two years not bad for a first draft. (Ryan, Baker, Lofton, Jackson & Decloud). You don't build a dynasty but buy over priced FAs.

I really don't think that we need to go into free agency to fill in at the CB.

we have good guys who just happen to be young.

I don't see us going out during camp and getting anyone unless some other CB goes down.

TE? that is a non issue. We have 3 TEs that can block. that is all that they will be asked to do.

We've definitely looked into signing FAs. Rashad Moore, Kindal Moorehead, Grady Jackson, Ben Hartsock, Erik Coleman.

2. Cornerback isn't that big of a need because we run a cover 2. Can you name, without looking at their website, one corner who starts for Indianapolis?

3. Tight end isn't a glaring need because we are going into a run-happy offense. Hartsock will be used as a third tackle.

legendary i could not have put it better myself, these cats know what theyre doing